A DATE ?!

BENIO'S POV

6:30 in the morning

I wake up with someone's hugging me.
Then I looked at it. It's Rokuro!!
His still here I thought he leaved me last night. Because I heard him  talking with Arima-san last night And I just remembered  of what Arima san told to me that I am ROKURO'S WIFE!!>_<

"Rokuro?" I tried to wake him up.
"Hmm?" As if his asking me
"Amh will you put your hands away?? I can't move." I said to him that makes him wake up quickly.

"Aah?!  Yeah I'm Sorry." He said

Then I went downstairs to cooked breakfast for him.

I just realized that whenever I didn't need his help his always there. His always saving me when I'm in midst of danger.

"I think.. I think I'm.. I'm in love ?? o_0" I'm talking to myself.

"What are you talking about?" Someone's asking me at my back.

"Huh??"( I'm surprised)

"What are you talking a while ago I said.?" He asked me again.

"We..well nothing. It's nothing here eat this." I said while giving him my specialty.

"Aah thanks." Then he smiled.

"Btw I'm not going to school now." He said

"But why?" I asked him.

"Well I'm going to take care of you. You're wounds are not yet healed so I'm going to stay here the whole day. I'll make a letter for our excuses." He said in a serious faced.

"Wha..what if they noticed that we're both absent?? What kind of excuses are you going to say? I asked him.

He noticed it too but he didn't mind it.

"I'll take responsibility." He said

"What do you mean responsibility?" I asked

But  instead of answering me he ate his breakfast that I gave to him.
And he look at me with smile faced.

After eating our breakfast I went to the bathroom to cleaned myself.

I was thinking "why is he saying those words to me? Is he also...
Baka! What I thinking ERASE ERASE."

"Hey Benio are you done?!" He asked from outside.

"Amhf a little minute. Are you going to used too?!" I asked with a loud voiced.

"No not really just take your time. I can used later."he said then leaved.

"How do I know if he likes me too? Maybe I should wait for him to confessed😊" I said to myself.

Then after finished my bathing and went to my room then stay there for a while thinking of how can I know that he likes me too.

12pm in the afternoon

I went to his room and knocked the door and he opened it.

"Amhf what are you doing now?" I asked him with a shy faced.

"Amhf nothing why?" He answered.

"You wanna go out?" I asked him again.

"Well if you insist ok. Let's go out. You want a date with me?" He asked.

"A ahh Da date??" I asked with a trembling voiced.

"Yup! If you don't want it's ok with me." He said while closing his door.

His asking me for a date?! Oh my gossh this is it!!

"No it's ok I'm going. let's get some time to dress up ourselves bye!!" I said while running to my room.

This is so exciting!!  We're having a date and it's my first time.

30minutes

we meet up outside our house.

"Are you ready?" He asked without feeling even nervous or trembling or something.

"Ye..yeah." I answered then we walked closely.

"Btw where do you want to spend our date?" He asked me again.

"It's your choice I'm just following you. You know I don't know this place yet remember?" I said to him.

"Ow I forgot I'm sorry. Let's go??" He said while giving his hand to me.

And yes were holding our hands and it makes me comfortable because it's him whose holding me.
We went to amusement park and have some rides there. It's so fun because Rokuro is scared in hights.
Then after that we went in some sweets store. He really knows what I really liked OHAGI!!!

5pm

We've decided that we should go home because it's getting dark already.

On our way home.
Someones calling us again and I know who it is.

"Hey guys wait up!!" She shouted from a far.

"It's her again." I whispered.

"What do you two guys are doing here? You both didn't went to school. And...  And why are you with my Rokuro-kun?!" She asked me with a serious faced.

"We're having a date." He answered her.

"Wh whatt?! You're dating that girl!!" She said in a loud voice while pointing on me.

"That girl?" He asked.

"Yes that girl!! I thought your going to give me a chance?. Then why are you with her!!  She shouted.

Thanks to where we are now. Because if there were people passing through us maybe they'll  make gossip on us and it's embarrassing.

ROKURO'S POV

I thought were having a nice date but this girl again appeared again in front of us. She's not contented of what she did to Benio and she's confronting us as if nothing happened and it makes me sick when she's pointing on Benio.

"Huh?!  That girl?!" I asked and I'm getting angry right now.

"Yes that girl!!" With a insulting faced.

"What do you think your doing? " I asked her.

"You know it Rokuro-kun !! You know that I liked you but you're with her!!  And I thought you were just joking in calling her your wife?!" She said.

And I saw the faced of Benio. She was shocked when she heard of what the girl said to me.

"Yo..you really said that?" She asked me with a softly voice.

I'm was going to answer her but..
"Hey don't talked to him. I'm not yet done with him!!" She interrupted us.

"If you'll excuse us we're going home. Don't you understand that we're dating. And put this on your mind that I'm his wife so you don't have a right to talked to him unless I let you!!" Benio said with a serious faced and grabbed me away from that girl.

HERE IT COOMMEEESSS!!  THEY'RE  DATING!!  AHAHA I LOVE IT!! 

THIS IS THE BEGINNINGS OF LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!  😍😄😄