Issues (Jax Teller x Reader)

"You know smoking is bad for you" You causley said as you flipped through your magazine on the couch. Jax jumped up from his spot slamming his hands down on the coffee table making you also jump in surprise.

"Can you stop being a whiny bitch for once? I have had enough of your shit lately"

"Well excuse me for being a bitch that cares about your health. Smoking a few a day Jax is nothing but your hitting a pack now and that's ridiculous" You spoke while crossing your arms . Jax stared you down and said

"You know what's ridiculous is that a grown ass lady is bossy me around like I'm a two year old. I'm a grown man who don't need your stupid ass opinions. I can take care of myself"

"Well honey this lady happens to be the one you picked as your old lady so you don't like it? That's your fucking problem. I'm trying to look out for what's best for us as a family" Jax rolled his eyes, finishing his cigarette.

"Family yeah that's what you're looking out for" Jax scoffed as he went to turn to leave the living room.

"What's that suppose to mean Jax? What else would I being doing?" You asked as you walked closer to him so you could be face to face. Jax let out a loud laugh, his eyes darken before he spoke

"It means you are looking out for yourself. If this kills me you're going to have no one to bring home all of this money for you, so you can go off and spend it on bullshit" His answered hit a nerve. You were never one to back down from a fight but having Jax speak this poorly to you wasn't setting right.

"Say it Jax we both know you want too" You yelled making sure your voice wouldn't crack on you. He wasn't going to see you weak that's not what an old lady was.

"You're acting like a croweater. All you want at this point is this cut that's the reason your still here in this life. For the cut not me, and damn well not for my child" You looked up at Jax with tears in your eyes. Did he really think that's all you were? Some stupid croweater that was only there for the cut and not the man behind it. Not wanting to be this close to Jax anymore you pushed your way passed him. Walking out of the room Jax followed you.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked as you picked up your coat from one of the chairs.

"Out" Jax grabbed your arm before you got to the door stopping you

"No your not" Jax said making you come closer to him, the normal smoky smell mixed with cologne that always warmed your heart was making you sick.

"I didn't realize I needed your permission." You snapped back harshly pulling your arm out of his. With not even a glance towards Jax you walked right out of the door. When it slammed shut Jax sank into the chair putting his head in his hands wondering what he just did.

After a few hours of driving around Charming you decided to go back home. It wasn't safe to be out alone even more so now that it was dark out. Being the Vice President Old Lady means you have a big target on your back at all times. Parking your car outside, you took a deep breath getting ready to face Jax. One look at your face anyone could tell that you have been crying and you knew Jax would feel bad like he should.

Jax looked up from his seat at the kitchen table when he heard the door open. Seeing it was you he quicky popped up making his way towards you. Taking your hands you try to pull away but Jax was too strong for you.

"I'm sorry darling for fighting with you. I know you're not a croweater and I should have never compare you to them because I know and so does everyone else is that you're here for me and not this cut. There's been so much club shit going on lately and I took out all of my angry and stressed out on you. For that I'm sorry I know you're just trying to take care of me" You looked at Jax you could also tell that he had been crying. He was never one to admit when he was wrong so you just thought you would come home and act like none of this ever happened but he had other plans.

"Jax I'-" you went to say but he cut you off. " No you don't say sorry I'm the one that acted like a complete dick and mistreated his old lady. So I made a few calls and what would you say about you and I going to the cabin for the weekend without the club"

"Jax I would love too but you do know you still need to make up for this a bit more. It really hurt when you said those things about me." You told while leaning into his chest.

"I know darling" With that Jax laid a kiss on the top of your head before wrapping his arms around you. Happy that he had someone like you to put up with his famous Teller temper.