Welcome Back (Seth Rollins x Reader)

Looking around the stadium, you never truly realized how much you miss this place when you were gone. Only being an announcer backstage you took time off when Seth got injured, not really wanting him to go through it alone. You knew for sure the second time around was going to be the hardest and it was. Seth blamed himself every minute for the pain that he was in, it wasn't anyone fault. Things just happened and you can't help it. It was all apart of this job.

"You ready?" Colby asked you as you guys made your way into the building.

"I think I should be the one asking you that. You're the wrestler that got hurt not me" You teased trying to lighten the mood. You knew Colby was nervous about bringing Seth back, he knew that the wrestling world didn't stop just because someone got injured during a match. Tonight was his little come back, to set him and Triple H up for WrestleMania, it wasn't much but it was something. Colby wasn't really supposed to be back until a few days before WrestleMania but the storyline needed to happened so the doctors clear him for this match only. Making sure that this wouldn't hurt him any further.

"Welcome back Seth" Roman congratulated as he walked up to you two. He was already in his gear as he had the first match of the night.

"Thanks bro, won't be long now" Colby hollered as he fist bumped Roman finally happy that he was back even if it was only for one night. As you guys made your way through the stadium more and more people were welcoming back Colby, they were all happy that they could finally see Seth Rollins back in action. Colby happiness was clearly on his face he couldn't hide his smile as everyone spoke to him. It's been a while but now you were both happy to be back to your guys jobs.

"Hold up babe" Colby said as he let out a heavy breath, closing his eyes. His fist were clenched by his side and you knew from the past few weeks what that meant. He was in pain.

"Are you sure you're good to go?" You asked as you ran back to him, taking his hands trying to comfort him as the pain subsided.

"I'm fine love, it's going to happened. Haven't really been on my feet for awhile" You nodded your head at his replied, he was right the doctor said it was going to be different without the clutches by his side holding most of his weight. "Now's let go, it's time to bring back Seth Freakin Rollins" You both laughed. It was nice for once to be laughing and not worrying. Everything was starting to feel normal once again.

"Yeah I think it's time for me to see my favourite man again" Seth put a pout on his face from your comment and all you do was laugh again. He look so childish

"I don't know I think I might be by the way you were screaming my name the other night" Seth informed you while putting a smirk across his face. Sticking your tounge out at him like a child you made your way into his dressing room but not before you also gave him the finger.

"You sure about this?" You asked. It was almost time for Seth to make his appearance back on RAW and you were nervous now that you guys were right backstage. All he had to do now was go through the path.

"I'm sure babe. Don't worry I know what I'm at" Seth told you as he gave you a quick kissed before someone brought him the clutches. You knew and everyone backstage that he didn't really need them but no one could know yet, not until he was down to the ring. And if on cue his music started. Seth made his way out with the clutches by his side to get ready to fight. You watched on the screen backstage, you knew what was going to happened but you still weren't fully ready to watch. What if they hurt his knee again? Watching him and Triple H fight made you nervous and proud. Seth was doing what he loved again, but you knew if they hit his knee wrong while in the ring things could go south pretty quickly. You looked away every time he hit Seth knee, you couldn't take it. When Seth hit the ground you just hoped that this was the act like it was supposed to be and nothing went wrong. Triple H left him in the ring and Mike on the floor, never looking back as he made his way backstage just like he needed too. He smiled as he passed you which you knew it was a sign that everything was good. You continued watching as the refs brought Seth backstage and when he finally away, you ran over to him. You jumped in his arms and kissed him.

"I'm so proud of you" You said with tears in your eyes.

"Thanks babe couldn't do it without you by my side." He kissed you once before he pulled away making his way now over to your guy's friends to celebrate. Seth Freakin Rollins was back and you couldn't be happier. You knew that he could win WrestleMania in a few weeks. You couldn't wait to finally see him back fully doing what he loved.