Rishbala FS ~ Part 1

Hello friends

I have written new Rishbala story ..its holi special

hope you like it.

Wishing you a happy and safe Holi!!

------

Madhu said "Rk here is your coffee ..have it na ..o/w it will become cold..she was trying to wake Rk up but he wasn't waking up ..

she went near him and sat beside him on bed side ..cupped his face and said again ..Rk ..and with a sudden pull her face touched RK's face ..she realized it than that Rk holding her and was awake ..

"Rk tum jaag rahe ho ?"

"Yes biwi ..main jaag raha hoon.."he winked

"Not fair ..main kab se utha rahi hoon tumhe aur tum .."she made angry face ..

"Everything is fair in love ..war and holi.."he embraced her in his arms more firmly ..

"Acchaji ..ye quote toh kuch aur tha nahi ?"

"Haan par Rk apne quote khud banata hai.."he rubbed his cheeks against hers ..which made Madhu blush hard ..

"Leave me Rk ..I have to go .."she said all shy ..

"Sure will leave you but to again hold you ..after all its holi my dear.."he whispered in her ears ..and loose his grip ..she was about to go when he again hold her while standing up and put some color

(Gulal) in her face making her all surprise and hinted the packet under his pillow which wasn't visible to her before ..

"Happy holi biwi ..only I have right to color you first .."he softly spread the color in her face
Her eyes widened ..she wasn't expecting this ..its their first holi and her husband Rk is making it all the more special ..

"Rk ..happy holi to you too.."

"How can I miss coloring you first ? I was waiting and was pretending to sleep .."he lift her chin up and said lovingly ..

She was so happy and than she quickly picked up the packet and with gulal colored his face too ..

"I also don't want to miss coloring you first .."

"I am already colored in color of your love .."

"Me too "she said with eyes down..
"Today you don't need to turn red . pink etc ..coz today real colors are there ..he he .."

She hugged him..he too reciprocated..
"I love you biwi.."

"I love you too pati."

"Now do me a favor ..let's play holi .."he started singing and lifted her up in his arms ..took her to washroom ..opened the shower and kept singing while she was stooping him ..both were becoming wet and holi fever raised on her too ..she too joined him in singing and started singing..he hugged her so tightly ..
~~~~~~

She came in senses with the ringing of the door bell..it was Padmini ..her mother ..she got up and opened the door ....what the ?Madhu thought ..she was dreaming about Rk ? She was watching a show on TV but when holi scene came ..why she was imagining him and her in place of hero and heroine?

Now scene was ended but her thoughts continued ..

She is missing him but he don't want to talk to her either ..

But than also she was feeling shy for what she was Imagining..
Madhu this all happens in TV or movies only ..not in real life ..you are mad ..

her mother came and said "Madhu are you ok ? You opened up door so late. beta I know your condition but.."