Rishbala FS ~ Part 2

"You here?"

"I can't come here ? Is it so ?"

"No but ..ok come inside .."she get them side

Bittuji greeted her and she too ..when they came to know that her parents went to hall in ground floor to meet other members where all will celebrate holi party holi party ..he said ..he will join them later and going to meet them ..he left ..

Madhu wanted him to come but she was angry and hurt too ..she thought ..first see what he wants ? he is unpredictable .

"You didn't went in holi party ? "

Rk was feeling lil awkward ..how he will confess ? Don't know how she will react? But RK being RK didn't said at first. .he also wanted to see what's in her mind.

"No..you didn't go to holi party in studio ? Which papa(she was referring to her FIL Mohan kundra) organized? "

"No.." He thought in this way he won't able to tell till evening so he stood up and went near her..

"Madhu I .. I .."

Someone knocking at door ..she opened and greeted that person ..he said something and she gave him plate full of Ghujiyas(Special sweetdish of Holi) saying that to take these special Ghujiyas she made .. he smiled and left..

She put more Ghujiyas to plate ..and asked him if he wants something ? Cold drink..juice ..coffee ..tea..water..anything to eat..he said "Juice but of .."

"I know mix fruit juice ..your favorite .."she knows that ?my fav juice ?..than he thought why special ghujiyas ? For someone special ? how can someone be more special than me in her life ? I will eat them .."

he didn't gave a second thought and picked one ghujiya from another plate ..keeping there.

she was bringing juice ..but when she saw him having Ghujiya in his hand ..she yelled "Rk don't eat that !!!!"

"Why ? I will ..they are special na ..so I must eat them .."

"Rk listen ..pls stop .."

But before she could say anything ..he had one bite..Madhu gave shocking expression and next moment Rk was screaming .."Aah!!!!

 OMG!! Chilli !! Mirchi in Ghujiyas ???? Who put them ? You ? How can you ?"

Madhu went near her murmuring "Tujhko mirchi lagi toh main kya karoon?" she couldn't control her laugh .. his face became red due to chilli...he was coughing badly and his eyes watering ..he hold him tightly and asked "What you just said ?"

Madhu felt bad for him .. she stopped him but he is RK ..and as usual he did not listened to her..

Some Juice in her hands fell upon him as he hold her tightly and she got a jerk ..she realized and wiped his tears with one hand and let him drink some juice ..

"Give me water ..can you ??"

His tone made her smile again ..she found him so cute that moment ..she hinted with her eyes that he is holding her ..he loose his grip ..she bought water "Look I stopped you but as usual you didn't listen ..the Superstar ..Rk thinks ..he knows everything .but he don't .."

she laughed again .."Sorry sorry ..ok I wont laugh now ..(she found him glaring with fiery eyes..)but don't stare me like this ..you was wrong here ..couldn't you ask why they are special? "

His tone came down ..yes why he didn't ask ? He should or should stop if she was saying to not eat them..

"How would I know their speciality? Ok fine .. tell me now ..why you did this?"still he was coughing ..she patted his back in order to give him relief ..

he felt better ..she gave him another Ghujiya but sweet one not chilly filled. .

He felt better than..she explained than that these chilli filled Ghujiyas are for the people who misbahave with anyone in holi party ..every year some ppl do weird things on holi taking advantage of festival so this time we decided to do this..no one else eat them ..so these are special na ..but he thought its for someone special..

Knowing the reason Rk eyes went down ..he misunderstood her ..

"Sorry .."he said

"Rk the superstar is saying sorry ..OMG!!"

"See.." he was about to say something when someone knocked the door again..this time another man..Madhu hugged him and wished him happy holi ..he was ready to color her but she denied ..he agreed ..she than gave him another plate full of cutlets ..and she kept some cutlets in plate saying that she has kept his share..when he will finished his work ..he can come and have them..she will make tea also for him..she knows that he's fond of cutlets made by her..

Rk got furious ..and was jealous too..why she is behaving like this ?? kept cutlets specially for that guy ?why? no way ..anything special made by Madhu is must be his first ..no matter what..

She was washing her hands meanwhile he picked up the cutlets and ate them one by one .. Madhu came near him and saw he is eating them..

"Haww ..you have eaten all? I have kept for him.."she made baby face..

"So what ? you can made for him some other time..i was hungry so I ate them..and they are yummy to.."

He said as if nothing happened and Madhu's face was like what happened to him ?

"Thanks superstar ..you liked the cutlets ..but I can make more for you ..those were his share..he must be coming on sometime ..so ..

"He can eat these chilly filled ghujia ..if he wish too"he said very calmly but one can understand his feelings seeing his face.

"Aww someone is jealous ? I didn't about your possessive side Rk ..my God ..bad haan ..you can let him eat these mirchi wali ghujia?? "

"What do I do ? now cutlets are in my stomach now.. "Seeing Rk s face Madhu laughed..he made a baby face as if he was feeling guilty for eating without asking ..she relieved him

"Rk chill..he is like my bro..his name is Sultan ..but pls don't assume much.."

Uff again he got it wrong ..what is this happening? Is he complicating things more ? he is not saying for which he came there ..now he must say..and seeing her b'ful face he is loosing himself ..why he realized it so late that she is such a sweet girl..he suddenly started feeling urge to hug her ..to tell her ..he went lil closer to her

"I am sorry .."

"Aww its ok..i mean in this way you will doubt everyone nah !!chalo leave it ..i will give him something else to eat and if you liked the cutlets ..i will make more..ok ..you want something else?"

He couldn't say anything but kept staring at her..her blue eyes..her glowing face ..she was looking damn gorgeous..he picked up glass of juice but didn't drink it ..rather looking at her without blinking ..

And she too was lost in his deep brown eyes..he looked so hadnsome..unknowingly they came closer and their lips were inched apart .. they were having an eyelock.

To be cont.

Do give your feedback..and tell me  howz you like it..

thanks..