Because We are Friends

"Yaa.. Jeon Jungkook. What took you so long?"you asked your best friend, who just showed at your doorstep."Sorry. I had to..."

"Okay, okay.''you cut him off"It's not like it's your first time being late."

you sticked out your tongue and laughed. You were best friend since you both were 5, and you knew literally everything about each other.

You knew his favorite color was yellow, his favorite food was everything what contains flour,

you even knew his dirty little secrets like masturbating every night.

Yeah, you guys were really close. To be honest he was a perfect guy. Maybe that's why you fell for him.

When? Well, you didn't really know, it just happened. But you definitely couldn't tell him.

What if he doesn't like you back? You would be embarrassed for the rest of your life plus your friendship would be over, for good.

that's for sure. Anyway. Maybe he was a pure perfection, but he had one flaw. He wasn't committed at all. Never. He was always late and it totally pissed you off.

But what can you do? You even bought him a watch, but it didn't help. He still couldn't get anywhere at the right time.

"I really did have a reason!"he pouted.

"What reason?"you asked interested.

"Ta-dah! he showed you two movie tickets he has been hiding behind his back.

"Are these...."you widened your eyes.

"Yep. 'Paper Towns' premiere tickets. It took me three hours to get them."
he smiled proud of himself.

"Oh my God! Jungkook, I love you!"you screamed and hugged him tightly.

You were so happy! He knew you were Kara Delavigne's fan and that you were dying to see this movie.

He was such a good friend! You couldn't just tell him that you had feelings for him.

It would ruin literally everything.

"Love you, too."he said hugging you back.

It felt so good inside his strong arms. You wished you could stay like this forever.

"Omo! Y/N, is this your boyfriend? Omo, omo. So handsome!"you suddenly heard next door old lady's voice, which automatically made you jump away from Jungkook.

"No!"-you shook your head"he's not my boyfriend!"

you tried to tell her that she misunderstood, but she seemed to believe only what she saw.

"Aigoo. Kids are so shy these days."-she giggled"I'm going to the market. I won't disturb you anymore."

"It's really not..."you tried to explain it to her, but she didn't listen to you and made her way to the market ".... seriously."
you said and heard Kookie chuckle-" you find that funny?"you asked obviously annoyed , but in fact you weren't.

"Kind of."he shrugged.

..

"Better come in."you invited him to your house"When are we going to the cinema?"

"It's 4 p.m right now, and the movie starts at 9 p.m, so we have plenty of time."he smiled.

"Good. Do you want some tea?"

"Sure. It's a little cold outside lately."

"Fall is coming~"you giggled.

"And school."he pouted.

"Finally."

-"Finally?"

"Yeah, I'm so bored..."you said.

"Are you trying to tell me I'm boring?"-he frowned.

"No. I'm not trying, I just did." you stick out your tongue and laughed.

"Very funny "-he faked a laugh.

"So whhat should we do now? We have 5 hours till the movie starts."you looked at your friend. Maybe he had some good ideas.

"Hmm... Should we play truth or dare?"he asked.

"But we already know everything."

"Then just dare?"

"Dare?"

"Why not? It can be fun."He smiled.

"Okay."you shrugged and sat on the couch in living room putting two cups of tea on the small table.

"You go first"you said drinking the tea.

You didn't really know what you wanted him to do yet, so it was safer this way.

He sat next to you and pretended to think, but you knew he already prepared your mission.

"Kiss me."

you spit the tea on his face.

"Omg! I'm sorry!"you took the tissue and started to clean his face.

"It's alright."he laughed softly.

"So what was my mission?"you asked being sure that you misheard when he said it the first time.

"Kiss me."he repeated.

"What?"

"Kiss me."

"But Jungkook, we're friends..."

"In my finger. What were you thinking about?"he smirked.

"Oh!"you laughed. " Don't make this kind of jokes. It's not funny at all"

You pouted and pecked his index finger.

"Well, it was funny for me."he laughed. "Your turn."

"Hmm..."you began thinking about dare. You didn't want him to kiss you anywhere, that's for sure.... Maybe

You were scared that you could fall for him even more, so you just preferred to stay away from his lips. That was the only way to control your feelings.

"You have to eat ice cream with ketchup."you smiled.

"What?"he looked at you oddly. Was he disappointed? But why? He liked mayonnaise more?

"I'll go get that for you."

You took ketchup from the fridge and poured it to the ice cream box

"Eat it all."you patted his back and started feeding him with a big spoon watching his disgusted face.

"Do you want me to throw up?"he managed to say.

"Hey, you wanted to play this game. You said it'll be fun, and it is."

you shrugged. "Gosh, I totally forgot that you're so evil"

"Hey! I'm not Evil"you frowned and put another spoon in his mouth

"You're eating so well!"you laughed as he almost choked.

"My turn."he said when he finally finished eating"Kiss me".

This time it didn't surprise you at all.

"Where?"you asked.

To be honest you were a bit scared that he'll make you kiss his foot in revenge or something.

"Lips."

What?"you couldn't believe what you just heard.

"You made me eat that disgusting thing, so I want you to taste it, too."

he shrugged. It was so easy for him, when you were just having a heart attack.

"I don't want to."you said.

"Well, you have to. Do you think I wanted to eat ice cream with ketchup?"

"I can't."

''Why?"

"I just can't."

"Then let me help you since I'm your friend."he said and pressed his lips on yours making your heart skip a beat.