I Love You

you felt a single tear streaming down your cheek.

"Right, I'm sorry I fell for you."

you said and run away from his house as soon as possible even though you were still dressed only in Jungkook's T-shirt, which was too big for you.

You just lost your best friend.

It was the worst thing that could ever happen to you.

You were running through the streets as fast as you could when you suddenly heard his voice.

"Y/N, WAIT!"

You turned around not stopping running even for a second and saw him chasing you.

You wanted to stop and hear him out, but you just weren't able to. You hoped that he would tell you he loves you too, but the truth was probably more brutal.

He was surely going to scold you for liking him. But wasn't it your decision after all?

It was, he couldn't just tell you to stop liking him.

And even if he did you wouldn't do as he told you anyway. Like you said, you couldn't control your own feelings and heart.

"Y/N!" he grabbed your wrist making you stop running and face him.

"Yeah?''you looked down trying to hide your tears.

"That's not what I meant!"he pulled you to a hug.

"What did you mean then?"you decided not to hug him back although you really wanted to.

"I just wanted to tease you! I didn't know you'll run away!"

he hugged you even more tightly. "You are a fucking dumbass."

you pushed him away and kicked him hard

"Teasing? You call it teasing?"you said angry kicking him again making him groan in pain.

you loved him so much, but right now you wanted to beat him up even more.

"Okay, I deserved it." he nodded clearly in pain.

"Yeah, you did."

"Listen ,You have the right to be mad."he said.

"You can't imagine how mad I am right now." you started coming closer to him, but with one swift move he made you lay on the ground too and immediately climbed on top of you.

"I know."he stroked your hair"I'm sorry."he kissed your forehead"I'm sorry."he kissed your nose"I'm sorry."he pecked your lips"I'm sorry."

"Okay. Just stop being sorry. You're annoying."you rolled your eyes.

"You're not going to Slap me aren't you?"he chuckled.

"Do you want me to?"

"I like it when you're fierce."he sucked on the sensitive spot on your neck.

"Ya. You really are a total weirdo. Perverted weirdo..we're like at the middle of the street"you tried to push him away, but in fact you didn't really want to.

"Who cares,Let me enjoy the moment...beside It's a free country!"

"Whatever."you closed your eyes.

"I love you."he said suddenly making you automatically open your eyes widely.

"What?"

"I loved you since elementary school."he confessed making you want to cry from happiness and sadness, because you wasted so much time.

"Why didn't you tell me? I loved you, too."you delicately hit his chest with your fist.

"You didn't tell me, either."

''I didn't want to ruin our friendship."-you said.

"Same here."

"I never thought that I could confess to someone first."your cheeks started getting red.

"Thank you for doing it. Now it's my turn."

he smiled warmly and took your hand in his to press it to his chest"See? It's beating so fast because of you.

Everytime we're together I get really nervous and I can't control my feelings. Would you please let me be your boyfriend? I can't be just friend anymore."

"Yes."you nodded and he immediately pecked your lips.

''I'll do my best to make you the happiest girl in the whole universe."he smiled widely showing his cute bunny teeth.

"You don't have to do anything to make me happy." you smiled back

"Just be with me."

"Forever."he said looking deeply into your eyes what made you totally melt.

"Can we go home now? I'm cold."

you didn't want to ruin a romantic moment, but what could you do? You were literally freezing.

THE END