36) Petrichor

Sergei

(20 years prior. Age 19)

"Please Timur."

I looked to the man I loved with so much passion as he spoke to Timur. His words ached through his lips wanting to gain access to see me. I stood just besides a thick, oak wood double door listening as Yakov longed to be with his mate.
It has been a year since we found each other as mates, 9 months since I've been released from the hospital, and and 5 months since we've been dating under full protection.
Every night Yakov comes to my door and speaks to me until I fall asleep. His words have become so gentle and smooth as a pedal falling from a rose. Silk sheets, gliding across a bed. Maybe even as a heart beat in love.

"Yakov, you know I can not let you enter without warriors present. I'm breaking the rules as is just letting you two speak with the door open. Now please, go."

Nodding, I saw him leave hesitantly as guards approached and guided him away. This is our life. Him as "Alpha" and I as future Luna.

Hours have passed and Timur and I have spent the entire day inside my room watching movies, playing games, and just catching up. He hasn't met his mate yet but still yearns for them deeply. His insomniac mind is lovestruck over a women or man he has never met but longs to meet. With meetings playing over in his mind as a drive through theater I worry for my friend.

"Tomorrow we're going out okay? I don't want you cooped up in here anymore."

"It's not like I asked to be here."

I answered only to receive a weak smile and a friendly hug goodnight.

"Oi."

A familiar voice spoke from behind. Turning frantically I found Yakov with a white rose in his hand an a muffin in the other.

"A muffin?"

I smiled walking to my tall man and gladly accepting his gifts.

"Da, a muffin for my muffin."

His quirky smile and dimpled cheeks made my heart fly like a dragon free to roam the sky. Quietly he pulled me into an embrace once I had set my items down and carried me to the bed. This has been going on about 2 months now that he'll sneak into my room, for some godforsaken reason never get caught, and we will just talk.
He hasn't been violent in anyway but loving. The little things he'll do makes me quiver in submission. The way he lays me down ever so gently and glides to my side. The way he slides his hands to my sides, innocently lifting my leg up onto him. But for most the way he always finds a way to maneuver my hips onto his so I straddle his Vincent Van Goah's art work, Starry Night, of a body. Perfect in its own way.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?"

I asked looking down admiring the strong structure of Yakov's facial features.

"I'm admiring this work of art I call my future husband."

At last he spoke with a lustful tone, stroking my cheek softly as his other hand rested at my thigh. My arms were at his head's sides and my smile, cemented onto my reddened face.

"Do you not believe me?"

He chuckled bringing me up as he sat.

"Muffin?"

Yakov whispered lightly as he looked into my eyes. Time slowed as I heard it would from others.

"Yaya?"

My lips quivered as his were centimeters away. I could feel his heart banging against his chest and worry seep through his mind. I pulled away.

"I'm sorry."

Yakov retreated as he gently moved me out of his lap and onto the bed.

"I should go."

Straightening his shirt and lifting the window frame he looked back to meet my eyes and sent me a smile. Never had a smile effected me as much as his did. Something so simple yet, yet words could not describe how it feels. It was like having a fight club of butterflies in my stomach.
And just as he came, he left. The rest of my night consisted of me tossing and turning to fall asleep as soft music played in my room. It was a peaceful yet worrisome thinking of my mate. His short brown hair, stubble around his jawline and chin that crawled all around. A chest made of steal that filled my senses with his petrichor scent.

~I long for your touch. To feel your soft skin melting under my touch. Skin and hairs rising from anticipation... I can't sleep without you...~

Yakov linked into my mind before I drifted to sleep.
My body felt ardor; a thrilling, fiery breath cascaded onto my sensitive skin at the nape of my neck. My breathes became raid and I gripped the sheets beneath me in a gust for air. My groin throbbed waiting for an erotic action to take me full. The bed then dipped from my feet and farther on until it reached my back. I steady breathes echoed inside the room, hitching.

"Shhhh..."

Creaks as he grinds down onto my rear allowing his manhood to skim against my aching body. Opening my eyes I saw those strong arms that aroused me bending at the elbow. Soft lips nipping from my lower back ever so slightly up to my neck. His deep heavy breathes made me pray for his touch forever more. I need him, and I need him now.

"Beg me muffin. Beg me to take you."

He breathed onto my back as he grinds on me. I moaned in pleasure and thanking my Goddess for soundproof walls.

"Take me Yaya..."

I cried in agony as he teased at my waist gliding his fingers down to grab my rear. His large rough hand caressed my bum gently, giving it a light squeeze from time to time while following its arched shape. One swift move and my bottoms were no where near my body and I was turned onto my back with my legs spread; large muscular legs between them.

"Pray amen for when I'm done with you Muffin."

Rugged and lustful voice commanded me and I listened. For I was a fool in a deep bodily appetite for my man. Therefore it all began with a hungry growl escaping his lips and his body readied for action.