Write my wrongs

Armana pov
I did some thinking last night while I was in the shower.Maybe everyone is right I should give him a chance.He was there for me when prod use to beat me and other things.

I got up from my bed,went downstairs where the girls was.
"By time you get yo ass up"Doll said putting her phone down.

"Been up just never came down here...Sooo last nite I talked to roc last night"I said looking down hiding my lil smile.

"hmmm,And what happened?What y'all talked about?"Bahja asked.

I smiled."Nothing really I apologize for how I've been acting towards him and you know him he was like I have every right to be mad at him and when the baby gets here he's going to take a DNA test"

Everybody facial expression changed.

"stop lying"Bahja an Doll said at the same time.

"deadass"

"So what are you going to do if it comes back positive?"Doll asked

Hmm what am I going to do?

"I don't know I'll see when everything happens I'm just focusing on my pregnancy right now"

Roc pov
I feel kind of good after speaking to Armana last night.I just wanna be home with my baby but I know how she feels right now but I'm still going to be there throughout the pregnancy.Can't miss that not at all.

"So did you talk to my daughter n law?"My mother asked taking a seat next to me

"Yeah I told her I would take the DNA test and be there for her appointments and she's cool with all of it"I smiled to myself.I felt her hands on top of mines

"that's a very good start now all you have to do is pray"She rub her hands against mines and got up,went back in the kitchen.

Gosh I hope very goes as I planned...I really miss my baby man I can't take being without her.I really fuck up yo.

Doll pov
I pulled up to mana house with bahja behind me.I got out the car and waited for her to get out.

"Why you here?"I asked her.

"what you mean why I came to see my pregnant bitch"She said closing her car door.

I laugh,We both walked to the door and I knock

"Ew you look dead asffff"Bee said walking in.

We all laughed

"So how you been holding yup"Bee asked plugging up the flat iron.

"Good I guess I'm just excited my baby is almost here"I said while smiling.

"I hope it's a girl but really I hope it's a boy"Doll said.

"Who knows I'll find out Friday"

"So is Roc going to the appointment?"Bee asked while laying everything out she need to do my hair.

"Yeah I'm kinda nervous,I don't know why but I am"

"Just don't worry your self it's better for you and the baby we need our joy to come in this world"Doll said putting her phone down.

I just sat there and thought about everything.

Hours later*
"girl he been looking at you ever since we walked in the door"Doll said sitting next to me.All I could do is laugh

"How would you know if he's looking at me he could be looking at y'all"I said pullin my phone out.They both said yea right.

"We go see when he gets over here"bee said,I look back and he was walking towards us.I kinda got nervous because he was a cutie.

I turned around and felt someone touch me.I look at doll and bee they both had that I told you so look.

"Excuse me can I talk to y'all friend?"He said doll nodded

"Sure be free"Bee said smiling

I turned around and smiled...He was looking so sexy with his brown skin ass.He looks like he's about 6"4 got curly brown hair.

"So what's your name and how old are you?"He asked smiling at me.I smiled back

"um Armana but my friends and family call me mana an I am 19 making 20 in a few weeks "He smiled."I like that i'm Tre and i'm 21" "So wanna get to know each other or you gotta get home to your baby daddy?"He asked referring to my stomach  "Actually I don't we can get to know each other just let text my friends and tell them"I pulled out my phone and shoot them a text.When I was done I put my phone on the table and gave my full attention to Tre.He was a nice and cute man.Did I mentioned he single?I would love to spend some more time with him.

Next day*
I woke up with the biggest smile on my face.After what happened yesterday made me forget about what was happening to me.And no we didn't have sex he just know how to keep a smile on a girls face.I heard my phone vibrate so I picked it up.

TRE:Goodmoring ma, hope you had a good time yesterday

MANA:Good is not the word I had a great time :) it was nice meeting you

TRE:That's good to know...maybe this week we can do something?

MANA:That would be good

"Oh my god!!"I said dancing in the bed.

Maybe spending time with Tre would
keep stress off my shoulders.I don't have to worry about the Roc situation at all unless the girls bring it up.Sometimes I don't even be wanting to talk about it with anyone especially since he knows everyone I know.Hopefully when this baby is born everything would be better than now.Cause this shit is stressful on a girl.