Who's gonna

A/n:Y'all so ungrateful mfs be lucky I still write this book I don't care if it's short or long be grateful dumb fucks....😊 thank you  for those who don't complain and love how I  write my own book
-------------------------------------------------
Tre pov
Armana is a nice shawty to kick it with.Today I asked her can I take her out she agreed.

"Who was shawty you was all blush out with yesterday?"My big bro asked rolling a blunt.

"Why? Who was that b-That's none of yo business right now"I said pulling my phone out

"Bett..So they got this dope ass party going on tonight wanna fuck with it?"He asked I just looked at him.No bitch I'm busy

"Nigga finish rolling the fucking blunt so I can get where I gotta go"

Mayb let me introduce my big bro to y'all his name Tae...Yes we are real bros so don't ask me are we real blood cause imma bat the hell outta you...anyways he's 23.

Hours later

"wussup ma you look beautiful"I said looking mana up and down.I caught her blushing

"Thank you,you look cute yourself"She said getting in the car I nodded.

On the way to the movies the car ride was quiet so I decided to get to know her more

"So why you single? I know you got a nigga some where"I said keeping my eyes on the road.I could feel her looking at me

"Nah I'm single the nigga I was with fucked up"She said the last parts low

"Damn whatever he did he tripping I would love to keep a shawty like you on my team"I said trying to keep a smile on her face

"Somehow you just know how to sweet talk a nigga huh? What about you where your girl at?"I laugh

"Somewhere waiting on me to cuff I hope"She giggled I love seeing a smile on shawty face makes feel much more comfortable around her.

I pulled up at the movie,got out the car and made my way to mana side.She got out the car and fixed her hair.We made our way to the ticket booth.Once we got our ticket I told her I was going get us some popcorn so she waited in the arcade room.

Mana pov
So far I'm loving this my mind haven't been on what's been going on with me ever since I've been with Tre.But I feel kind of guilty cause he doesn't know I'm pregnant... or do he?

"you ready?"He said while giving me my drink.I nodded

We was watching everything,everything so far it was good.While I was watching the movie I felt vibration and I know it wasn't mines so it had to be Tre's.

"Everything okay?"I whispered

"Yeah jst fam checking up on me"He whispered bac.

Next day*

"Should I get pink then on my middle finger white with the dollar sign?"Doll asked sitting down where the lady told her to.I nodded

"So lets catch up cause lets time we saw you a sexy boy came stole you from us"Bee said we all laughed.

"Girl chill...He name is Tre he's 21 he got a nice car but who cares about that he's real sweet"I said smiling just thinking about the times we spent together.

"Damn mana crushinggggggg"Doll said laughing.

While we was getting our nails done we started talking about what we going to do for my birthday that's next year.Your girl is gonna be 2111111 my golden birthday.I was thinking bout having a dinner with family and friends then go back to Bee house and swim.

"WAIT!! Wat bout Roc your suppose to be making up with him"Bee shout.Everyone in the nail shop looked at us.I put my head down.

"Who said she was getting back with him she's working to getting back on good terms with him dam let the girl live let her have some fun"Doll said.

She was right bitch let me live worry about you getting a man fuck out here.

Once we were done with getting our nails Tre told me to stop by him.This should be interesting.

Tre house
"Who is it"Tre yelled

"Boy if you don't open this door like you selling drugs"I laugh

"Haha funny"He said while opening the door letting me in.

His house was nice to say he only 21 this like a he's rich or something

"This is nice you sta--"

"Aye bro I'm finna go n whose this"I was cut off by a older boy who looks like him

"Don't worry about that just make sure you don't bring no hoe back with you"Tre said. I'm confused asf who tf is this man???

"Last time I check I was older than yo bitch ass"The man said leaving out the door.

"Excuse my brother he can be a bitch sometimes now what was you saying?"

"Uh nothing my question was answered before I could even finish"I laugh

He grab my hands and told me to follow him.We went up some stairs then turned right.He opened the door and told me to come on.Im guessing it's his room cause it had pictures of him when he was small.I sat at the edge of the bed while he was looking for whatever he was looking for.I pulled out my phone and saw a text from Doll.

Doll✨:Destin next month bring that new nigga

I laugh and caused Tre to look up at me confused.

"What's funny?"He asked with a brow raised

"Oh nun just thought bout something that happen last night"I lied

"Mhm"He said finally getting in the bed.We just sat up and talked about everything.

"Damn that be sat to lose your mama at that age wish I known who mines was but she left me and my bro"

"Do you know why she left?"He nodded his head "Over drugs and alcohol she never wanted to get help so my dad told her to pick what she wanted to do so she chosen them over us" "Damn that has to hurt more than losing her to death"

All he did was nodded.The room became silent only thing you could hear was the rain outside.I decided to comfort him it has to be hard to talk about it knowing he doesn't know his mother and knowing she choose drugs and alcohol over them.

"Tre if you ever needa talk I'm here I don't want you feeling like you don't have anyone even though we just meet but I'm here"I said rubbing his back