And it just had to get creepy!

Monday...so soon already?Is it just me or is time getting faster with each day?Well at least you had fun with your book.I'm still impressed you managed to finish it in two days...huh...it must of been a good book then!No wonder why Bobert seems to like it so much...just as much as secretly taking pictures of you...not creepy at all.

It was after school and you find yourself back in the club with the same idiots,but today is different!Bobert for some reason was being quite a gentleman towards you...and by gentleman I mean he did your homework.But obviously you know better,you know he's only doing this just to blur out the subject of that one picture you found.Should you ignore it ever happened?Should you ask him about it?Yeah,you should ask him.

You:"Bobert?"

Bobert:"What is it?"

You:"Remember Friday?The picture that I found in that book you lend me?

Bobert:"What picture?"

You:"The one I found in the book,the book you handed to me?"

Bobert:"What book?"

You:""A window on the soul"!"

Bobert:"...What where we talking about again?"

You:"Bobert,you know very well what I'm talking about!"

Bobert:"Fine!....What would you like to know about the picture?"

You:"When did you take it?Where did you take it?How did you took it?And why did you take it?"

Bobert:"Because why not?"

You:"That isn't going to get you out of this like last time Bobert...I want you to spill out the truth!"

Bobert:"(sight)I took it the day you arrived at school,in the cafeteria,with my camera application.Happy?"

You:"You forgot one thing.Why?"

Bobert:"I'd like to keep that information to myself if you don't mind."

You:"I do mind!"

Bobert:"Too bad."(walks away out of the library)

He's one tough cookie to crack!But don't worry about it...you have a solution,a quite troubling one.

You:"Ocho!"

Ocho:(turns his back from the computer to face you)

You:"Your the only one that knows Bobert's locker combination right?"

Ocho:"Yeah but why do you need it?"

You:"He told me to put his book back in his locker when I'm finished!(you lied convincingly)"

Ocho:"I'm not sure.."

You:"Please?I don't want him to get angry at me!"

Ocho:"Okay!(he proceeds to whisper the code in to your ear)

Something tells me your not returning that book,aren't you?