LOCK YOUR WINDOWS!!!

How on earth did he got all of this?He is really starting to creep me out!Is he stalking you?Is he spying on you?Is he following your every move? Probably all three!That guy has a loose screw...

As you flipped each page you where greeted with pictures of you in class,walking down the hallway,in the cafeteria,in the mall,...in your room?,in your bed sleeping?!,IN THE SHOWER?!?!?!

SOMEONE CALL 911, CALL THE POLICE,!!!THIS GUY HAS BEEN STALKING YOU SINCE DAY ONE!!!HOW DIDNT YOU NOTICED?HOW DIDNT YOU SAW HIM?But most importantly...HOW DID HE MANAGED TO GET INSIDE YOUR ROOM AT NIGHT?!?!?!

Well...it could be worse,right?What am I talking?Of course it couldn't get any worse!You have a psychopathic,stalking robot after your flesh!If I where you...my best option would be to leave Elmore,leave the country and leave Earth.

You:"I should probably tell Principal Brown"

____________________________________

The next morning your first move was to avoid Bobert and run to Principal Brown's office.Thank the universe Bobert was no where to be spotted!There it was...His office!You slammed open the door...

You:"Principal Brown!"

Brown:(his chair was facing the wall preventing you from seeing him)"What can I help you with?"

You:"I-It's Bobert!,He's been breaking in to my house and secretly taking pictures of me!"

Brown:"Do you have any proof of this?"

You:"I got his journal...where he's been keeping the pictures."

Brown:"Can I take a look?"

You:"Here."(you stretch out your arm  handing it to him)

Brown:(turns around in the chair only to be revealed that it was Bobert all along)

You:"Bobert?!What have you done to Principal Brown?!...Oh my gosh you killed him!"

Bobert:"No,he's just in the bathroom."

You:"Yeah,that makes more sense."

Bobert:"So...it seems you found something of mines."

You:"What is wrong with you?!Who sneaks into people's houses and takes pictures of them?!...Well apart from-"

Bobert:"That doesn't matter,just give me back my journal!"

You:"Not after you answer me one thing!"

Bobert:"What is it?"

You:"Why are you doing this?"

Bobert:"Because I can!"

You:"Oh well,you can say goodbye to your precious journal!"(you hold the journal above the paper shredder)

Bobert:"Wait!"

You:"What now?!"

Bobert:"Can we talk about it at my house?"

You:"Do you promise to tell me?"

Bobert:"I promise."

You:"Then it's a deal!"

Bobert:"So can I have it back?"

You:"No,I'm keeping it until you tell me."

Bobert:"Hmph!"

Can you trust him to go to his house?