Plan

Unknown POV

What shall I do with her? I haven't been able to track her down until now. Thanks to my daughter. I smiled to myself. *Knock knock* I heard coming from my door.

"Come in." I said.

"Here's the new serum, Mr Minatozaki."

Mr. Minatozaki's POV

He handed it to me. Finally, it's finished after all this time.

"When would you like to begin your plan, sir?" Hmmmm. I should probably wait a little longer and keep surveillance, for now.

"Let's hold off for right now and just play by ear."

"Sir? May I ask, exactly what your plan is?" My secretary asked.

"This serum will be able to kill vampires when the bite humans. It won't harm humans. Just vampires. So they won't be able to kill us. I'm planning on giving it to Sana. So she can kill that filthy vampire's daughter. " I hate vampires with a fiery passion of a thousand white burning suns. 

"Does Sana know about this?"

"No. And I will keep it that way." I said sternly. It's for her own protection.

"Yes, sir. When will you be giving it to her?"

"When she get's home."

2 hours later:

"Appa! I'm home." I heard Sana shout.

"Sana. Come here." I shouted back.

"Ne?" She came running over and hugging my neck.

"Did something good happen today?" I asked her.

"Nothing in particular." She said while giggling.

"Well okay then." I laughed to.

"What do you need, Appa?" She asked me.

"Oh. You need to get a flu shot." She gave me a sour look.

"Appa. You know I hate shots." She started to pout.

"If you take it, I will buy you ice cream." Knowing she will take it if I get her ice cream.

"Mmmm. Okay!" She said while smiling.

"Alright. Come over here." I patted my lap for her to sit on while I give her her shot. She came and sat on it. I rolled her sleeve and clean a place for the needle to go in.

"Here I go." I said and she squeezed her eyes closed. Sana, I hope you know I'm doing this cause I love you.

"Alright, all done." Finishing with a pororo band aid.

"Okay. Now let's go get ice cream!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room.

Hey guys. I just wanted to make this chapter so things would make a little more sense.

Never would have guess he was evil right? Lol I won't be uploading everyday, like I have been the past few days. Just whenever I have time to write :D