Prologue

"All I wanna say is this, I'm tired. And I know what I'm doing is cowardly and weak, especially since I've pushed you guys to not go through it. It's hypocritical really.

"And Im sure you guys are confused; a girl who has everything she's ever wanted to ever do this. 'She looks happy, she's beautiful, she has a bright future in front of her.'

"But the question is, am I really happy? What I show and what I really feel are two very different things. I feel alone, lost and so-so depressed. I guess I should've pursued an acting career since I've deceived you and myself into believing that I was, huh?" She laughed without a sense of humor in it.

"Yes, I've wanted this. I basically did this to myself. I threw my friends and my family under the bus to chase after my own dream. I've always thought that if I had it under my grasp, I wouldn't feel lost anymore.

"I pushed everyone away thinking that they were only holding me back. Oh, how wrong I was.

"After I got everything I've ever wanted, I begin to feel lost; more than I've ever felt before. What do you do after you got everything?

"So the more I ask myself, the more confused I got. But at that point, I was too late already. I lost everyone I've ever loved.