Chapter 1

As cliche as this sounds, time is something that we cannot hold on to. We cannot grasp and just turn it around as we like.

That's why wise people tend to say that we should use our time well, because before you know it, you're 26 and complaining about how time flies when in truth, it's only seems fast because you didn't do anything major that you could look back to.

Of course it feels fast if all you do is repeat the same things you've done. Because if you repeat, time gets mixed up.

When I found out that Camila killed herself, all I did was repeat. It was like my body was doing something at it's own account; going through motion. But in a fucked up way, time had managed to fuck me over by slowing each seconds, making me feel the tediousness and the dullness of my life.

Fifth Harmony disbanded 2 years after Camila left. After that, I went to a college somewhere in New York, stopped singing altogether and hid from the showbiz.

The girls and I tried to keep in touch but eventually, we all stopped. It was getting harder to keep contact with them since we were all too busy doing our own things.

But we did see each other again though. Camila's funeral. Funny how a person's death could bring people together. It's funnier that that person was the person who brought us apart when she was alive.

It's not that I blame her really. She was a girl full of dreams. She was passionate, ambitious and very optimistic.

I think she knows that at one point, one of us was bound to quit so she did it before anyone else could.

Camila was a very complex person. She didn't want to feel left out. She also didn't want to feel like she had to hold back. But by not holding back, she had isolated herself from us. So in a way, it's a lose-lose situation for her.

Once she quit the group, we hadn't really talked to each other. Actually, we barely spoke much to one another.

After she actually left the group, none of us contacted her. Dinah did, but she failed. Ally, Normani and I were too hurt to even try.

But eventually, we grew some balls and decided that everyone deserves to be happy. So if she's happy being a solo artist, who were we to stop her?

But after we moved on and was able to accept her, she was already far too deep in fame.

She started partying instead. We should've seen that it was a cry for help. But she made it as if she was having the time of her life.

She was smiling, a fake one, but a smile nevertheless.

We tried to focus on our group, we really did. But eventually, we started to realize that we didn't want this.

Camila's ambition was the glue that kept us together and when she was gone, our dream went with her.

Ally was now a mother of two, married to Will. She sang sometimes when she had time but most of the time, she was at home, nurturing her babies.

Normani became a dancer. Her passion was mostly dancing if you can't tell. She also sings sometimes but she's mostly focused on teaching her students in her dance studio.

Dinah. She was probably the most scarred after Camila left. She stayed with her even as Camila pushed her away. We knew, deep down we knew, that Camila was going to leave, that was why we became distant. But Dinah stayed, thinking that she could convince Camila otherwise.

So when Camila did quit, it was like a knife stabbed at her back while she was asleep. She was happy at first, seeing Camila finally happy towards the end of November and into December, only to find out that Camila had already decided to leave for good during those days.