The Car Ride home

( Tashawna POV)

Me and Jay was in the car he was driving and had his music on blast looking at the rode. We were listening to Meek Mills Dreams and Nightmares i turned down the music. "Why you do that" Jay said looking back and forth from the rode to me. " Because we need to talk" i said flat out. " Umm om about what". I looked at him like he was crazy he knew damn well what we had to talk about. " Well i just wanted to say thankyou for what you did back there for me". He looked at me " Your welcome ma you know i always got yo back" he said as we were pulling into McDonalds since we didn't get to eat lunch we were at the last window waiting on out food. And out of no where he just kissed me im not talking about a little peck nah im talkin bout a passionate kiss. We broke apart he grabbed the food and we rode to his house in silence. I was sitting there shocked and when i looked over at him he had a big ass Kool-Aid man smile on his face. We finally arrived at his house Jays house was so big. He had 4 bedrooms , 4.5 bathrooms a huge kitchen and all of his bedrooms were bigger than my whole apartment. We sat down on the bar stools at the island in the kitchen and beagan eating in silence. I finally decided to say something since i knew that he wouldnt. " Why did you kiss me like that in the car" I asked taking him completly by surprise. " Because i couldnt resist" He said bitting into his Big Mac. " Oh" I said eating another bite of my salad. After we ate we sat on the couch and watched tv until we fell asleep in eachothers arms.

                                                               (Jay's POV)

After I took Tashawna home I got a call from my nigga Bug.

     Phone Call

Me: Why the fuck you callin my line.

Bug: Cause I got some info on them East side niggas.

Me: What you got?

Bug: Well I know that they leave the trap around 9:30pm every night , and that they hit up the strip clubs after they leave the trap EVERYDAY. Them niggas need money and lives.

Me: Aight we gone meet up at the warehouse tomorrow around 5:00 aight.

Bug: Yea but why so late?

Me: I got school nigga.

Bug: Oh yeah I forgot that you is a youngin

Me: Yea yea what ever nigga but tell the guys tomorrow at 5 aight

Bug: Yea aight One.

Me: One

After I got off the phone with Bug I hopped in the shower when I got out it was only 7:30 so I just pulled out my outfit for school tomorrow and called it a night.