Just tell me you love me.

Tashawna POV.

           Today I have to go to the mall and get an outfit for Jays big party. He's throwing a party just because he wants to but one thing I can say Jays parties are always LIVE. I called my wifey Stephine to come and pick me up so that we could go to the party together.We hit the mall at 12:00 we got there early because after we left the mall we had to go to the Black Dragon nail salon then we had to go to GiGis hair salon... So much todo in so little time.

We went into a store and i found the perfect little black dress that stopped at mid thigh with a diomand necklece, black clutch, and gold heels i was gone be sexy at this party. Stephine got a pink and whit pockadot thigh hidh diess with white heels and red accessories she was cute but I was sexy. After we left the mall we went to the hair salon then we went to the nail salon then we went to Stephines house to get ready.

                                                      (7:30)

By time we got done shopping and getting our selves pampered it was 7:30 that was cool because the party didn't start till 10. We got in the shower did our hygiene thing and headed out the door by 10:30. When we got to the party we instantly smelt the good weed and liquor. We walked in and I seen Jay I dragged Stephine over and introduced the two. Stephine was trying to flirt with Jay but his eyes were all on me.

" Remember you promised to give me a dance" Jay whispered in my ear. His breath touching my neck sent chills down my spine. " Ok but you have to wait till a good song come on" I said " Ok I can go that" he said slightly annoyed. I laughed and walked into the kitchen with Jay. He sparked up a blunt and took 4 long uffs of it. " Puff puff give not puff puff puff puff nigga" I said as Jay handed me the blunt. He started laughing and right then the song ' Red Nose' came on I grabbed his hand and pulled him twords the dance floor.

I started to Twerk him and grind my ass against his D*ck and then he put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to his member that was starting to get hard. I let out a soft moan when he slapped my ass and with that he pulled me upstairs to his bedroom.

              We busted through his bedroom doors kissing and feeling each other up. He locked the doors gently laid me down on the bed and started kissing me. I broke the kiss. " Whats wrong Ta Ta its okay if your not ready I can wait" he said sitting up. " No I want to do this but you have to promise not to hurt me" I said. " Its gonna hurt at first then its going to feel really good I promise" he said taking off my dress and kissing me all over. I was only in my panties and bra then he took off my bra and started to kiss and suck every inch of my nipples.

I let out a soft moan then he slid his hands down inside of my panties and started to rub my clit as he kissed me. I started to moan really loud when he slipped his middle finger in me and the whole time we were looking eachother in the eyes nobody was hiding the passion.

" Come on Ta Ta if you cant take one finger how you gone take this D*ck" He whispered in my ear. " He then took off my panties and looked at my body. I tried to cover up because I was emberessed " girl why you do that you are so beautiful" he said as he started to lick my treasure box. About 3 minutes later I came and he licked it all up. " Its not fair that im naked and your not". I said. He smiled and started to take off his clothes.

Once he was all naked my eyes got big and my jaw dropped. " No your not finna stick all that in this little hole is you" he laughed and nodded he then walked over to his dresser and put on a condom. He hovered on top of me then asked me one more time was I sure, I nodded and he slowly started to enter me I screamed in pain. " Ta Ta you gone have to take this dick"  he said as he slowly went in and out of me.

He then picked up his pace and the pain stopped and started to feel so good I mean really good " Oh my gosh faster please faster" I could barely get out of my mouth. He smiled and went faster we went on making love all night.