1:Sadie

Hello Sadie here. It's been three months since the war and Walts death. Oh Walt I wish I had more time. I have not seen Anubis in all that time and I'm starting to get lonely.

I am sitting in my room looking at the wall (as usual) thinking of everything that I've done.

I couldn't save my dad.

The magicians in Taxes are dead.

Bess

Bast

The Gods all gone because of my stupidity.
Trigger warning

I grab my razor that was on my bed side table and started to cut my wrist each cut for every mistake. By the time I'm done I have at least 15 on each arm. I walk to the bathroom and run my arms under the water and it turns into a light pink a calming color for me now days.

After I'm done I head out telling Carter I'm going for a walk.

What he doesn't know is that I'm going to a place of death hoping to see Anubis not just to yell at him but he has a way of words to calm me down.

Five minutes pass and I'm standing in front of a graveyard. I walk in as it on a bench. I start to cry. Every one I know is dead or pushed me away. I have no one. I'm all alone.

"You're not alone Lady Kane"
I jump and turn around to see those beautiful chocolate brown eyes that I feel in love with. I get a feeling of anger.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU MOST" his eyes softs as I clasps on the ground sobbing. I can't breathe I start I see black around my eyes as Anubis picks me up saying calm things in my ears and a kiss on the cheek ever so often as I start to calm down I look at him and I rap my arms around his neck holding on for dear life never wanting him to leave me.

" why are you here?" I ask and look up.

" your father says that you need someone to look after you for the time being" he says and my heart jumps he's staying.

" why do I need someone to look after me?" He softly grabs my arms and lifts up my sleeves and looks at my new cuts and a tear sheds out of one of his eyes while I sit there in a daze.

" this is why. You are worth so much yet you don't see it. "He says calming.
" but so many people have died because of me I deserve the same." He stiffens.

" no you don't deserve to die you have so much to live for stop living in the past and look at the now. Im here your brother is here. You have so much love in your life yet you don't see-" I cut him of and kiss him on the lips.

" I'm glad your here"
And he picks me up and starts to walk.
" now let's go home"

511 words holy crap. I hope you guys like this.