5: Sadie

I've decided that I'm going back to London for the rest of high school. I haven't told anyone yet but I am today.

At breakfast I grab a muffin and apple juice and sit down next to Zia and Anubis.
Anubis raps an arm around me and squeezes tightly.

I stand up and say.
" I have an announcement... I am moving back to London to finish high school" everyone looks at me.
" what?!?!" Canter shrieks. I hear Anubis sigh.
"It's the best for her" he pauses " and don't worry I'll be going with her we'll be staying with her grandparents."

" as much as I don't want you guys to leave but this is for your well being" he says looking at me " when are you guys going to leave?" He ask

" tomorrow" he nods and me and Anubis walk out to gather our things.
___________________
" I'm going to miss you little sis" Carter says hugging me " I'll miss you too"
Anubis and Carter hand shake and Carter says.
" take good care of her" he nods.
Me and Anubis hold hands as we walk into the portal to take us to London. I called my grandparents to tell them I would be living with them and I said I have a God protecting me. They didn't like me with a God but ehh.
When we get to the other side my grandparents stand their by Cleopatra's needle, my grandmother smiling and my grandfather growling looking at Anubis.My grandmother runs up and hugs me. The smell of old people surround me and I relax at the smell of  home.
" sadie I'm so glad you're back." She says smiling. I look at my grandfather looking at Anubis which discuss. " why does he have to be here?" He ask grumpily.
"I'm her protector from the gods and other magicians" Anubis says. He nods as we walk to the car.

___________________
The ride to my grandparents house is quiet no one going to say a word. All I do is listen to my music one in my ear and the other in Anubis' ear. My head rest on his shoulder as he calmly rubs my thigh. Once we get there I run and unlocked the door with my spare key and gallop up the stairs skipping a few running to my room and shutting the door letting all my old memories flood my mind.