~Character Desciption~

Hai, this is my first fan-fiction, don't judge :3

Now, here is a brief description of the main character, Brenna. (I don't really need to give a description of the youtubers, many may know who they are.)

Hi, my name is Brenna, and I am the sister of NoahCraftFTW. I am 18 years old, I have blonde hair, and I also have blue eyes, and I play volleyball and I am a cheerleader. Noah is the best brother I could ever ask for. He's sweet, caring, and loving. But sometimes he can be an ass. My parents died when I was 12 years old and Noah has been taking care of me ever since. I'm 5'6, yes, I know I'm short. Noah is a few inches taller than me, all though my mom was pretty short too. I absolutely love summer, even though here in Canada it can be cold. My best friend is Tyler. (MunchingBrotato). He's one of the best things that has ever happened to me, Besides Noah. He's like a brother to me. We've known each other ever since pre-school. I've thought about dating him, but I don't want to ruin our friendship. He's such a sweetheart, and I couldn't live without him. My boyfriend is Jordan. (MCFinest_Jordan) He is also one of the best things that has ever happened to me. We have been together for about a year, and trust me, it's been a roller coaster. I currently live with him, otherwise I would never be able to see him. Noah and Tyler were pretty upset because I moved to Massachusetts with Jordan. But I visit them on a regular basis. Noah and Jordan's parents seem to be okay with it. Danny and Max, (MCFinest_Max, MCFinest_Danny) are my best friends here in Massachusetts, but Tyler will always be my best friend. Can't forget about him, even if I tried. That's why I love him. Jordan is best friends with Max and Danny, so I was kinda forced to be friends with them, but I don't mind. I go to school with Jordan and them, too. Jordan, Danny, and I are seniors, and Max is a freshman. So I have one more year of school. I am pretty popular, because I am a head cheerleader for our school. People still don't understand why I go out with Jordan. He is kinda popular, but I really don't care. I love him, and I don't want to loose him.

----------

That was my description.

Good, right?

Lol, hope so.

But now, here comes a chapter :)