Chapter 28 - Leaving

Chapter 28 - Brennas POV

{TIME SKIP TO WHEN SHE LEAVES}

I had everything packed, and ready to go.

This time I cannot stay again..i don't need Jordan mad.

Brayden and I have gotten really close.

A few days after we kissed...i told him about me and Jordan.

He was sorry, and promised not to do it again.

The people who were at the airport with me were Tyler, Noah, and Brayden.

"Well, this is goodbye. I'm going to miss you." I said, hugging Tyler, trying not to cry.

"Don't say that, we will see each other in a few months. I'll miss you too. I love you." Tyler said.

"I love you too" I said, as I went to go hug Noah.

"Thanks for everything Noah. I'm gunna miss you so much. I love you, I really dot know what I would do without you." I said, and I started crying.

"I will do anything for you Brenna. Just ask. I'll miss you as well. I love you." Noah said.

We released from the hug, and I went to go hug Brayden.

"See you soon. I'll miss you." I said.

"I'll miss you too." Brayden said.

"Bye." I said, I waved, as I started to head towards the terminal. I cried harder, as their body's fades away.

I got into the plane, put my luggage above me, sat down, and listened to some music.

I've been sitting here for 10 minutes, and these seats already bother me.

We started to lift of the ground. I saw them in the window looking at my plane.

I noticed Noah crying.

A few tears fell from my eyes.

I put headphones in my ears, and drifted to sleep.

Only 3 more hours on this plane.

---------

Really short chapter, sorry!

Thanks for reading.!

👋