Chapter 6

~Arin's pov~
  "Me. oh I know Your breaking up with me." Suzy said smiling then stopped realizing what she said. "Y-your breaking up with me?" She asked. I nodded. "Why? What did I do?" She asked with a fake sense of confusion and sadness. I scuffed. "Yes Suzy. I'm breaking up with you because I found out you were cheating on me." I said bluntly. Suzy's eyes widened the she gave another look of fake confusion and scuffed. "What are you talking about? I'm not cheating on you!" Suzy said trying to sound convincing. "Yes you are. I have proof too." I said looking down trying not to cry. She scuffed again. "Oh yeah show me." She said not convinced. "Explain this!" I said loudly showing her the texts between her and Jon. I also showed her the picture of her and Jon kissing. "H-how did you get those?" Suzy stuttered out. "I-I mean... um... He came onto me. I swear i'm not cheating on you Arin. I love you so much!" She said desperately trying to get me to believe her. "I have my ways" I said calmly not buying her lies. "Grab your shit Suzy. I don't want to hear your lies. I just want you to get. The. Fuck. Out" I said in a dark tone. Danny stood there silently with wide eyes. I look at him and soften my gaze as to not scare him. 

~ Danny's POV~
  I stood there silently with wide eyes. Arin look at me and then softened his gaze. He did it. Arin finally did it. He finally broke up with HER. He can now finally be mine and no one else's. I smile at him. He smiles back at me after a while. I watched Suzy get her stuff together. Arin being the sweetheart he is helped her. Once Suzy finally got most of her thing together. She left to god knows where. I can care less tho because she hurt my big cat. No one. And I mean no one hurts my big cat. Arin frowned and sat down on the couch. I sat down next to him and hug him. "W-why is the world so cruel?" Arin asked me whimpering. "I don't know buddy. But I will try to make it seem a little less cruel." I said softly to him and rubbed his back. He yawn quietly and snuggled closer to me. He then laid his head on my lap and rubbed his eye's yawning again. I chuckled softly. 
~ Arin's POV~
I yawn quietly and snuggled closer to Danny. I laid my head on his lap and rubbed my eye's yawning again. I heard Danny chuckled softly. "Tired big cat?" He asked softly. I nodded and yawned again. He held me as he got up. He took me to one of our empty gaming rooms and  laid me on the couch. He then went to leave. I grabbed his hand. "Hmm? What is it Big Cat?" Dan asked softly. "Stay please. I don't want to be alone right now." I said sleepily and sadly. "Alright Big Cat. I'll stay and keep you company." he said and laid down next to me on the couch. I snuggled up to him and started to fall asleep. He smiled and stroked my hair as I slept.
~Danny's POV~
  I smiled and stroked Arin's hair as he slept. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps it's adorable. I start to fall asleep myself. But I was quickly woken up from my sleep when I heard and felt Arin start to cry. I started to shake him to wake him up and yelled his name. "Arin! Arin wake up!" I continued to shake him awake. "Arin! Your having a nightmare." I shout.  Arin woke up and gasped for air. Once he caught his breath he started to cry. I hugged him and rubbed his back. "Shh. It's okay Arin. I've got you. You're okay Big Cat. You had a nightmare. what happened in it?" I asked him gently.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my little chickadees! How are all of you? Good I hope. This is chapter 6 Rewritten. I hope you enjoy. Sorry for the delay. Haven't been feeling inspired to write this story. I've been busy with other things.

(Word count: 675 words (damn that's a lot for me lol well night my lovely's))