Chapter 7

~Arin's POV~

     I woke up and gasped for air. Once I caught my breath I started to cry. Dan hugged me and rubbed my back. "Shh. It's okay Arin. I've got you. You're okay Big Cat. You had a nightmare. what happened in it?" he asked me gently. "N-nothing it was nothing don't worry about it." I said sleepily and still scared. "Want me to stay with you till you fall asleep again Big cat?" Dan asked and yawned slightly. He was tired so was I. So I nodded and cuddled closer to him. I slowly fall back asleep listening to the beat of Danny's heart.

~Dan~

   I stroked Arin's hair as he slept. I yawned and rubbed my eyes trying to stay awake. But the force on my eyelids was to heavy and I fell asleep holding the love of my life. When I woke up again I noticed that Arin was no longer in my arms. I sat up and yawned looking around the room. "Arin?" I called out. When he didn't respond I got up. I started to walk to the door when it suddenly opened and Arin walked in. "Oh! Sorry." He said as he moved to the side. "No no! It's okay Arin." I said chuckling. "I was actually about to go look for you." He looked at me and smiled softly. "Oh. I was just in the bathroom." He said sheepishly. "Right okay. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I moved back to the couch and sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovelies! Today's edited chapter is very small sorry! It is only 258- not included this author's note! I hope you all are having a good day, night or other! See you in the next chapter!