chapter 9

Akina's dream.....................

I'm in the forest killing some level e's, I was disgust what
my uncle Rido was sucking blood from humans i was so totally disgust and all my family, to kill what Rido made.

I was done hunting level e's and I go back to the manor and I see Kaname "Kaname!!!"

My past self shouting Kaname's name and Kaname open the door for me and we took off our snow cloths and I see Yukii run towards our past self and hug our feet with her tiny cute hands.

And kaname kneel down her height and yukii ask Kaname and me want to join to play with her and my past self said I was tired and sit in the couch infront of mom and dad and mom ask if I'm OK but I said I'm fine and mom was totally worried about me when she was still alive but THAT DISGUSTING MONSTER RIDO KURAN KILL MY PARENTS!!!
And the past Yukii scream and me,mom,and dad run towards yukii's room and mom was worried about yukii and Yukii's eyes glowed redder and she said she smell blood and I see mom and dad looking at me in worried expression and said that I want to go to Gremory's household I said what about yukii but they said just fine and I ran to my room and pack all my stuff and Kaname knocked on the door and my past self open the door and I see kaname crying and hug me tighter and I said don't worry were engaged remember and Kaname said worriedly what if mom and dad change the contract and I said they won't I promise "WAIT PROMISE I PROMISED TO KANAME NEVER FORGET EACH OTHER BUT HOW WHY DID I LOST MY MEMORIES WHY!!!!!" ...................................
.....................end of the dream...

Akina's pov

I woke up and I see yukii in worried face and I hug her tighter and she looks surprised and hug back but I broke the hug and yukii waved at me and said goodbye while yukii leave in the nursing room and i look over at Kaname and I feel my tears streaming down my cheeks and he hug me and I was shocked just like in 10 years missing him hug and I hugged back.

Akina: sorry Kaname I broke our promise *sniff* I'm sorry (T-T)
Kaname: sorry I broke the promise first.
Akina: what is it kaname.
Kaname: I'm in love with yukii.
And I see tears in his eyes and I feel my heart is broken

a/n;;;;;sorry its was short cause i need to focus on my exams and projrcts so i dont have time to make it long so wait for chapter 10 so dont be worry cause i was still thinking about school so i cant make it long hahahaha gomen to all readers.