chapter 13 Jealous

Akina's pov

Someone knocked so I stand up and opens it.....oh its just kaname...

Akina: kaname what do u want
Kaname: hmm I wonder y...
Akina: huh...
Kaname: hmph! I saw zero hugged you!

Kaname was angry and the window is breaking to pieces and his brown eyes turned to red.

Akina: kaname don't be jealous I only have you in my heart.

Kaname: it's not true but I know that its getting worst if zero have feelings for you!

Wow kaname cared about me I was about to cry and my tears running down my cheeks and kaname looked at me..

Kaname: akina I'm sorry...
Akina: no its OK im not blaming you *sniff*
Kaname: *wipes my tears* then why are you crying...
Akina: because you cared about me..
Kaname: I always cared about you cause I love you

I blushed and kaname blushed too and kaname is getting his face closer...and..closer and he caressed my cheeks and feel a pair of lips on my lips kaname kissed me I was surprised and I kissed back kaname's tounge is playfully playing inside of me and it was so hot I moaned "kaname" once were out of breath we breath out and kaname kissed me hardly until we heard a knocked....me and kaname sits on the chair and act normal and forget about what happened..but totally that was my first kiss...

Kaname: come in
Ichijo: lord kaname sorry for disturbing you two..we have a major problems.
Kaname: what is it?
Akina: oh is it about the level e was targeting cross academy?

The two looked at me with a surprised face..

Ichijo: how did you know?
Akina: well I know anything.
Kaname: anything?

Kaname's pov
She knows everything what the but how...oh no akina know about that aghh I can't let her know that I fell in love with yukii but the truth is my heart stopped for yukii and returned to Akina but I still felt so guilty..

Akina: Kaname is there something wrong
She smiled
Kaname: no nothing at all
Akina: good 😊

Akina's pov

I feel jealous since I left and I know that kaname was fell in love with Yukii i know that he hasn't moved on about me since I came here I remembered kaname when memories was been returned but i still forgive him..because my parents sealed our memories each other.....while thinking I'm back to my point of view and listening to ichijo and kaname

Ichijo: so lady kuran can you make a barrier to protect cross academy.
Akina: yes
Kaname: *widened eyes* you can do that!?
Akina: haha calm down...yes I can make a barrier.
Kaname: I thought your powers was been sealed?
Akina: nope mother did not sealed my powers.
Kaname: (why) oh ok...

I read kaname's mind

Akina: you know why mother haven't sealed my powers away..
Kaname: did you read my mind and...yes why?
Akina: yeah I have a great hearing things.....so you want to know?
Kaname: yes I want to know.

Kaname was so serious..

Ichijo: well I have to excuse for a moment I'll be back if you two done talking some private stuff.
Kaname: OK

Ichijo leave and smiled at me happily and kaname was pissed off or jealous.

Kaname: so tell me why?
Akina: because she wants me to make it stronger plus I learned some of demons power.
Kaname: how?
Akina: well the princess teach me.
Kaname: rias?
Akina: yep she was like a big sister to me.

I noticed kaname is jealous again I hugged him behind
Akina: kaname its alright I'm already yours so don't be jealous.
Kaname was surprised and blushed a bit...kaname hugged back
Kaname: I will never let you go again i want you to be with me forever.
Akina: *blushed* we're always been together.

Kaname's pov
   Were already engaged but it was changed I know Akina haven't informed about it but I have to change the engagement of yukii and I mother was the one who changed our engagement with Akina instead of Akina now its yukii now I felt more guilty...

Akina: um kaname are you alright is  there something wrong?
Kaname: nope nth at all I just need to fix something...
Akina: then what is it?
Kaname: well...
Akina: is there something that I don't know?

I just grabbed her hand and teleported to the garden.

To be continued......
A/N:Sorry for a slow update readers I hope u all wait for my next chapter see yah😉