Awards and Fighting

Peyton POV

Were at the competition now, I'm really nervous. Me and Lilly's duet is next. "Please welcome to the stage number 24 with 'save me'." We heard the announcer say. The music started as we went on stage, I danced the best I could. We even did the front handspring at the same time! I fell down like I was supposed to and heard the end of the song coming up, I felt Lilly grab my ankle and pull me off the stage. I heard clapping. "You guys were so good." Nia said. "Thanks." Lilly said out of breath.
                                          •
We all gathered on the stage. I was nervous. What if we didn't win with the duet or the group dance? "Blah,blah,blah." The announcer was talking but I wasn't listening till he started calling out duet winners. "Third place, number 54 with Don't Go!" He said. "Second place, number 17 with BFF!" I was super nervous now. "First place goes to, number 24 with Save Me!" Me and Lilly got up to get our award. After a while it was time for the group dances. "First place goes to number 79 with Red Balloons!" We all got up to get our awards. "What dance studio are you from?" He asked. "ABBY LEE DANCE COMPANY!!" We screamed into the microphone.
                                      •
"Girls looks like you're staying another week." I squealed and me and Lilly hugged. "Next week is nationals so I want the best performance ever." We all nodded at Abby's words. "You're keeping them 3?" Ashlee asked, sounding disgusted. "Yes, got a problem with that?" Abby said. "Well, I think Peyton could have done much better, Paige barely danced and when she did it was horrible plus Kalani and Piper's duet would have been much better without Piper, Brynn could dance circles around all of them." Ashlee said. Paige was crying silently and Kalani put an arm around her. "I don't think any of them were that bad, and Peyton's only 7 so of course Brynn might be a little better than her." Holly said. "What about Piper and Paige?" Ashlee yelled. "If you have a problem with them then leave." Abby said. "I will, come on Brynn." Ashlee said. Brynn was crying. Ashlee grabbed her bags and Brynn and her left. "Well, Brynn won't be dancing next week." Abby said. I was sad, Ashlee said that stuff about us and Brynn was one of my favourites. Lilly and Kalani sat next to me on the bus.