Pyramid

Peyton POV

We're at pyramid now. "Okay, everyone." Abby said. All eyes looked at the pyramid 3 new spots. Me, Paige and Piper were actually on the pyramid, but where on the pyramid? "On the bottom we have, Brynn, she's not here this week, I think she danced beautifully but her mom ruined that." I was worried, what if my mom puts me on the bottom? "Next we have, Maesi, what was that, you were a beat behind everyone else and your face was blank, I want that changed this week!" Abby screamed. What if I wasn't good enough and Abby yelled at me too? "Next is Eliana, you were almost as bad as Maesi, point your toes, show expression!" Abby yelled again. I did NOT want to be yelled at by her. "Next is, Nia, I your face was too blank." Abby said. At least Abby didn't yell that time. "Next Kendall, I should have put you down lower, YOU FORGOT A STEP, YOU LOOKED BORED, YOU WERE BEHIND TWO BEATS THE WHOLE TIME!" Abby screamed really loud. Kendall started to cry. "Save your tears for the pillow, princess." Abby said. Right now I was kinda scared of Abby. The bottom row was gone now. "Next is Paige, I think you were great but I also think you could have done better." Paige nodded at Abby's words. "Next is Piper, you did great in the duet but I expected more in the group dance." Piper nodded. I hope Abby doesn't yell again. "Next is Kalani, exactly what I said to Piper, good in the duet but could've done better in the group dance." Kalani nodded. It was me, Lilly and Camryn left. "Next is Camryn, you were great in the group dance and you saved it with the lift." Camryn nodded. Just me and Lilly left, I was nervous. "Next is, Lilly, you were great." Lilly nodded. "And on the top, Peyton," most people clapped. "Peyton, I think you did great." I smiled and nodded. "It's easy to get to the top, but not as easy to stay there." I nodded again. "Why isn't Lilly on top?" Stacey asked. Abby gave her a look. "Because, Peyton is." Abby said. Stacey sighed. "Peyton you have a solo, Piper you have a solo, Maesi, Kalani and Peyton you have a trio and we have a group dance." Everyone nodded. "Piper, want you in here, rest of you scram." Abby said. We went to the tumbling room again.