M i n d

The mind is something remarkable. It's something that can't be explained completely.

Yes, according to the Free Dictionary the mind determines how you feel, what you think, and such.

If a book makes the mind seem so easy, why isn't it? Why does it sometimes feel like I'm in a fight with that part of me that makes me feel and perceive? Why can't I, the boss of me, seem to control my mind?

It's so frustrating. At times I feel like I have everything under control, and my mind isn't racing with these thoughts that often result to me being stressed.

But sometimes, my mind gets a body, and becomes so powerful. It fights me, nags at me, brings me down. Makes me feel helpless. It could even make me want to rip my hair out. Peel off my skin. It could be my biggest enemy.

I close my eyes, take a deep breath, exhale, try to keep steady, and it works. With alot of effort.  And then I feel numb. Just, numb.

The mind is unpredictable. The mind, is remarkable.

Welp, that was the first "chapter". I just poured my heart out, and it feels so good to just write everything down that I feel at the moment. I hope you can relate to this, and sorry if it's maybe hard to understand.

-Selby