I am sorry

"I can't believe Rafinha acted like that." Neymar said in disbelief. "Yep, he's a complete jerk!" I said as I rolled my eyes as we sat in his car in the parking deck of my apartment complex. "I'll talk to him." Neymar said. "Thank but I got it." I said getting out of his car and heading upstairs to my apartment. When I arrived on my floor I saw flowers sitting outside my door so I picked them up and took them inside. I sat down all my stuff on the kitchen counter and sat on the stool while I read the card.

Congratulations, on your first day at work -Zlatan

I couldn't help but smile at the nice gesture and the roses were very beautiful. I sent Zlatan a thank you text and headed upstairs to shower and get ready to binge watch Parks and Rec on Netflix when I got a knock at the door. I quickly paused the tv and went to answer the door but I was suspicious because I wasn't expecting anybody. When I opened the door It was the last person I expected to see....Rafinha

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked really annoyed. "I came to apologize about before." He said with sympathy in his eyes. "You mean when you acted like an asshole earlier." I said rolling my eyes as I walked back into my apartment. Rafinha closed the door and followed me in. "I'm really sorry, I had just received bad news and I just took it out on you." He said with worry in his eyes. "I forgive you." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Let me make it up and take you to dinner." He asked shrugging shoulders as we stood in the hallway of my apartment. "Maybe some other time." I said shrugging my shoulders. "I look forward to it." He said as I walked him to the door. "I'll see you around." I said as he left and disappeared down the hallway. After he was gone I didn't even get a chance to continue watching my show because Zlatan called. We ended up talking for hours about his new job and mines and I was starting to worry that maybe he was still holding out hope that one day we would be together. So us communicating this much really wasn't a good thing if we both had the intentions of moving on.