him

"Zlatan, what are you doing here!" I asked sitting upright in the hospital bed. "I had to come make sure your okay." He said holding my hand. "I'm okay, I just passed out." I said shrugging my shoulders. "You need to start taking better care of yourself." He said moving my hair behind my ear. "Well thank you but I'm fine." I said giving him a reassuring smile. "I'm gonna stay in town this weekend just to make sure." He said without question. "But don't have a match and training?" I asked concerned. "I'm out on injury." He said shrugging his shoulders and that's when I saw his leg case. "Oh my god does it hurt?" I asked him as he sat on my bed beside me. "My doctor gave me medication for the pain abs it honestly looks worse than what it is." He said reassuring me but I could tell that he didn't want me to worry.

Just then Rafinha entered the room and things were a bit tense. "Um, Zlatan this is my friend Rafinha." I said introducing the two. Zlatan didn't even both to move and sit back in the chair. I could tell Rafinha was thrown off and I wasn't surprised when he excused himself a few minutes later. "Your dating that guy." Zlatan said in disbelief. "How'd you know?" I asked surprised he could tell. "He's body language was saying it all." He said laughing. "I'm ready to leave this place, I hate hospitals." I said as I got up out of the hospital bed. "Ok, I'll let the nurse know." He said leaving while I headed to the bathroom to change into my clothes. A few seconds later Zlatan returned. "We should get lunch." Zlatan said as he wheeled me out of the hospital in a wheelchair. "Sounds good." I said as he helped me into the Uber. We ate burgers and fries and sat on the floor in my living room watching our favorite movies until it got late.

I woke up in my bed the next morning and found Zlatan on the couch in the living room. I went into the kitchen and cut up some fruit and started to cook some pancakes, eggs, and sausages. A few minutes later he woke up and joined me in the kitchen. "It smells good in here." He said rambling through my kitchen with no shirt on. It made me think about when we use to live together in Paris for three years. Suddenly there was a knock at the door but I was cooking so I sent Zlatan to answer the door because I didn't trust him to not let the food burn. He came back a few seconds later and told me Rafinha was at the door. I told Zlatan to watch the food and headed to the front door. "What's up?" I asked Rafinha when I got to the door. "I just came by to see how your doing and from the looks of it your doing great." He said and I could tell that he was pissed off. "Is this why you haven't answered me about becoming exclusive yet because you still have feelings for him?" He asked harshly. "No, that's not it at all." I said reassuring but then Zlatan appeared behind me and put his hands on my waist. "The foods burning." He said. "Come in for breakfast." I offered Rafinha but of course he declined. I made it back to the kitchen before the sausages could burn. "You can't do that!" I says harshly to him. "Do what?" He asked playing dunb. "You can't show up here and start playing boyfriend there are boundaries" I said as I turned the stove off. "You didn't have any boundaries with David." He said shrugging his shoulders. "I don't wanna argue so I'm gonna go get ready for work and by the time I come back downstairs I want you gone." I said taking my plate of food upstairs with me.