S.O.S

I never grew up in a loving home.. Momma chose crack rock over her own two babies, and my pops? Man' he been in jail since i was seven, he dont love us either. He actually resents us. Why? Ill never know. Maybe its because i stopped giving a fuck .

I had to damn near raise myself, my mother grew up with me practically and she wasnt the best romodel anyone could have so it was either me or the group homes or Juvenile. So yea, i guess you can say i had the average slum childhood but whatever.

My whole life is some bullshit. Yeah positive things have happened, but the bad outways the good and when all you have is negative people trying to bring you down, you're bown to go down feel me?

My current situation? Jail... I been in here for 3,654 days and about 22 hours (ten years and some change). A bitch been counting down to the tee honsetly. Being in max aint no hoe, especially when you've been in it since the age of twelve.. Real talk

"Inmate 6700346K... Inmate 6700346K!"

Slowly turning my head to look at the officer, i sucked my teeth as he forcefully pulled me up to my feet and drug me down the corridors

"Aye loosen up on yo grip! Real shit G"

He pushed me toward the "free" room. And shoved all of my things into a box.

"I can't wait until you get the fuck up outta my damn hair.. Annoying nigger"

"You dont even have hair to be in nor a dick to suck on so fuck you hoe! I'll catch you"

"What do you mean?"

"I said What I said bitch"I smirked as i made my way toward the double doors that lead to the entry of Newark State Correctional Facility. While waiting, a red jeep pulls up and down rolls the windows revealing my right hand man, Camron but he just goes by "camo". We've been friends since diaper days, and he's also liked me since then too, but I don't got no type of time for love, I'm all about getting this paper, feel me?

 We've been friends since diaper days, and he's also liked me since then too, but I don't got no type of time for love, I'm all about getting this paper, feel me?

"Camo! I missed yo' lul' bright ass" he chuckled lowly as i got inside the car then i laid a sweet kiss onto his cheek

"Orange is your color ma" i flicked him off as we began to drive off "and ya chest looking flabby nigga' fuck' you talkin bout.. Flabby patty ass" we looked at each other for a while before we both burst out in laughter. "You know what time it is ma?"

"Its time for war.. And blood will be spilled"