Introduction

This is a FanFiction based on the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement is intended, and all characters are the property of J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Warner Bros. Pictures and any other relevant parties. I am just borrowing the world of Harry Potter purely for the enjoyment of myself and others, no money is being made.

This was my entry for Dralentine's Day 2017 over on Tumblr, which, after the last two years of being its biggest fan (I'm not joking, I'm a total dork) I also had the AMAZING privilege of co-hosting with the one and only Sara, aka @ourloveislegendrarry. We had a TONNE of fun coming up with the usual two prompts, which were (drum roll please...) 

1) A strip of photos from a photo booth.

2) Someone speaking Parseltongue.

I immediately thought of an Auror fic with the two of them running from the bad guys, then ducking into a train station photo booth to hide. However...I've literally done Auror AUs the last two D-Days. "BUT I WANT TO DO SPIES!" my muse cried, with a petulant air. "Alright, alright," I yelled back. "But I think we should do spies properly."

I am slightly obsessed with the new 'Man From U.N.C.L.E.' film, based on the hugely successful 1960s TV show of the same name (itself a sort of James Bond spin off, being written by some of the same people). So, you can't get much more spy-tastic than that. So therefore, when I decided to write a Drarry spy AU, the Cold War is where my brain went. It didn't hurt that I spent three years studying that period at school either ;)

GADGETS! EXPLOSIONS! UST OUT OF YOUR EARS!!! HIGH SPEED CHASES! PRETTY FOREIGN ACCENTS! AAAANNNNDDD SMOKING! HOT! SEX!!!!

No – I'm not sure why I never wrote this before either.

If you wish to share more Drarry love with me, you can find all my stories on FanFiction.net (Juliet'sEmoPhase), Archive Of Our Own (JulietsEmoPhase), and there's daily Drarry feels as well as all my little drabbles over on Tumblr (@julietsemophase). 

If you would like to check out my published books, you can find me as Helen Juliet and HJ Welch on Amazon! 

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy!

Juliet xxx