Chapter 19: Designs

Othman's POV

My parent's didn't know about my travel until today,they had asked about marynn,and I explained she would be going to school to keep her busy, they told me about the trip they would be taking to mecca and madinah for umarah,I walked out when our conversion was done.

I heard laughter coming from the living room and with that I knew Zahira and marynn were there,I still love my sisters bray laugh and Marynn's funny chuckle that sometimes end with a snort, i notice Marynn  wearing a dark brown lipstick thats a first,it looked really good matching with her brown abaya.

"Would you have guessed" i heard my sister question.

"I wouldn't have guessed...I would have known" Marynn spoke with a grin on her face. "Had guessed what"
I had to intrude.

"That..You know how chanel Oberlin ..oh wait do you watched scream Queen's?" Queens screaming..?

"I don't know scream Queen's, but I have watched scream Kings" I joked and my sister didn't find it funny neither did my own wife.

"Oh..ha.ha .kudos to you" she rolled her eyes while Marynn looked from me to Zahira with a grin, After keeping a straight face for my lame joke.

I returned my own straight face "So Marynn when did you watch this scream Queen's with out me" I questioned .

"Two weeks back" she said shyly.

"You wouldn't like it, its sort of girlish ,and its seasonal,and I know you hate seasonal stuffs"

"I would give it a try. .that's if marynn wouldn't mind watching it with me"

"no..no I wouldn't " she replied immediately

"Did you talk to Khadijah?"

Oh I totally forgot,she gave me a call yesterday and I forgot to call back,she's my interior decorator my sister loves her designs and told me to call her to change the concept of her room

I picked out my phone from my back pocket,and dialed her number. "She's not picking,I will try it later"

"Please,Please Pleasee don't forget."

"Well..marynn" signalling her that we best be on our way.

'Oh' she mummer's and says her good bye to Zahira. But then i notice this frown on her face appere from no where.She looks angry. .again.

We got to the car,and she didn't say a word me to ever since we left Zahira by the front door."If you want to stay with Zahira, its fine I would go and come back"

She stepped into the car
Not answering

"Do you want to stay?"

"No..so you can go an-"

"What?...what are you saying?" What did i do this time.

No answer

I start the car any ways,she has been having serious mood swings these days, I asked her if she would like to come to London with me but,she said no,but she gets more mood swings as the days pass by

She picked up her phone scrolling through some stuffs,and I just ignore her like is she doing so to me.

No I couldn't.

"Marynn..if something is wrong tell me,why are you giving me the silent treatment,I hate it when i talk to someone and they don't answer me" she shuts her phone and looks at the window,we got home and had already parked but I still left the car running.

"Marynn"I called.

"Othman?" she answers still not looking my way.

"I can stay for another week,how about that"