Chats

When they stopped chanting Havoc's body went limp and she fell down like a puppet over the bench. The black substance kept running from her mouth, standing in contrast to her pale shirt.

"What happened?" Derek was the first one to break the silence, wondering if that was the way it was supposed to go.

"I don't know, we have never done this before." Erik retorted still looking kind of unbothered. Scott got worried, not because she might be dead but because Seth's army was still out there and as far as they know she had not called them back yet.

"She might be dead. It's hard to know since she doesn't have a pulse. We-" Erik continued as no one said anything, but he was cut off by someone slamming him into the wall.

Havoc's eyes were bright red and she had a small smirk on her face, looking almost crazy.

"I've been dead for centuries, love." She grinned. She got distracted by his pulse though, as she could hear his blood pump. She knew exactly where to find the vein and if they had let her stay that close to Erik one more second she might have slit his throat. Scott and Derek pulled her away, not very harshly but enough hard so that she'd know to step away.

"How are you feeling?" Deaton asked.

"Peachy. I'm going to go find someone to eat, I'll see you around." Havoc felt like there was a black hole in her stomach, and for the first time in a very long time she felt like she'd be able to actually eat. The thought of blood just made her hungrier and hungrier for every second passing.

"Hold on, what about our deal?" Erik spoke up. Havoc locked eyes with them but then felt her eyes wander back to that vein on his neck. She tilted her head slightly.

"Oh don't worry. I always keep my deals" Havoc answered before speeding out of the room, running from her urge to violently murder everyone in the room.

Close to her mansion she ran into some unfortunate wanderers. Without hesitating or being able to stop herself, she had slit all of their throats with her teeth only. She drank and kept drinking but she felt like she could never satisfy the hunger within her. She didn't stop until she had devoured every last drop of blood, and even though her hunger was tamed she wanted more.

Seth figured he'd step in, and grabbed her arm to turn her around facing him.

"You're starting to look more like yourself. Did they fix you?" He asked her, and she stumbled forwards. Her eyes were big and she looked slightly desperate. Seth catched her by putting his arm around her waist.

"I'm fine, just... hungry" In one swift movement he lifted her up in bridal style and carried her back to the mansion to put her down in a purple velvet sofa. One second later he had poured her a glass of blood from one of those disgusting bags of blood from hospitals. Havoc for once didn't mind and sipped the blood trying to make the glass last as long as she could.

"I'm going to hand you over to Erik" Havoc informed. She felt like she had finally sorted most of her thoughts out after being confused and sick for so long. It was decided, and as she had said she had never once broken a deal before. Manipulated to make it go her way? Sure. Not returned the favor? Never, and she was not planning on starting now. Not even for Seth.

"Lovely. What made you change your mind?" He asked her, sitting down on the sofa next to her. Seth stretched his arms out and waited for Havoc to finish the last blood in the wineglass so she could answer.

"A deal is a deal. Now, if you manage to kill Erik that'll just be a plus, but either way I'm going to do my part. I'm glad you're dumb enough to actually do this willingly" Havoc threw her legs over Seth's lap and leaned backwards against the armrest.

"Who are you calling dumb?" Seth asked Havoc, but sounding quite amused. She felt a grin grow on her face.

"Aw, don't act so offended. I'm not insulting you, just describing you."

"You sassy bitch." Seth acted even more offended put one hand over his chest.

"I've been called worse, babe." Havoc prepared for her grand finale.

"Oh yeah, like what?" Seth asked just like Havoc had wanted him to. She sat up and leaned forward to pat his cheek.

"Your wife."

Seth looked at her for a few seconds before he started laughing. Havoc took it as she had won, because he didn't seem to make any effort to make a comeback.

"Okay, I admit that was a good one."