5; not so normal life?

enjoy!
––

"W-what do you mean Ginger..?"I asked her, in a state of shock. Did she suddenly forget?

Ginger looked at me with a blank stare, "Hm? I'm just asking why are we in the woods, were we playing a game?"

I shook my head, "N-no, we went to see the Creepypastas, remember?"
She tilted her head, "What are Creepypastas?"

No way...she actually did forget.
"A-ah..what happened to you.."I asked myself, in deep thought, then suddenly shook it off. This must mean something, so I'll go along with it.

"Y-yeah..we were playing a game. We're walking home now, which isn't far away. Haha! Gotcha~ Creepypastas are just some made up creatures!"I replied, seeing Gingers returning smile.

"O-oh, Ok! Sorry for being weird there, I totally forgot a minute ago."She replied sheepishly.

I nodded, then became in such deep thoughts. Why were her memories suddenly wiped? Maybe it's the person Clockwork was talking about?

Either way, I plan to think about it later, for now, I'm having an anxiety attack for my home. The whole walk was completely silent.

We arrived around 5:30 back home, while I watched Ginger walk to her designated place. She seemed like her normal self, rather then her memories being gone.

I glanced back at my home and sauntered.
Walking in, I groaned and saw a huge mess in my small home. Chairs were thrown upside down while tables were tossed to the side.
I glanced towards my room and gasped. It was an even huge mess! My bed was tossed like a rag doll while my closet was torn apart, seeing my clothes everywhere.

I walked out into the kitchen and thought, "Hopefully Slenderman will do me a favor and keep my house out of suspicion..but I can't clean this up alone! Plus my mom will come back around 7!"

I thought for minutes, then an idea hit me like lighting, "Duh! I have magical powers!"

Closing my eyes, I concentrated deeply on the exterior of my home, feeling pulses run through my head. I extended my hands and began to move everything within my power.
I opened my eyes and saw every piece of furniture in the air, floating like some kind of movie effect.

A small smile made my lips, "Though it hurts, the feeling is quite admirable."
With each of my fingers, I became placing everything in its designated position, neatly. Chairs and tables aligned well while my room began taking anew. Clothes were stored properly while my bed was tossed in its normal position.

After a while of sorting everything neatly, I plopped on the couch and sighed, "Man..using my power like this definitely hurts like hell."
I glanced at the time to see it blaring, 6:30.

"Hmm..my moms about to be home, what should I do."
I looked towards my left to see a pair of bright yellow eyes. A sudden chill ran up my spine as I jolted up.
The pair of eyes were extremely luring, as they flickered then vanished.

Now I knew for certain it wasn't my eyes playing tricks. Was that some kind of animal? Or person? Someone was definitely looking, or stalking me..

Sighing, I walked to my room and got ready for tomorrow, aka, day in hell.
Plopping down on my bed, my eyes suddenly flickered, feeling lightheaded.

Then the darkness of sleep overtook me.

- -

"She's so....magical."drooled Elena, as she watch Felicity move many furniture pieces accordingly to her liking.
Elena's body became extremely shaky, while her sudden lust arose, "Felicity's even better in person! Such dignity!"