The Other Uchiha (Kakashi Love Story) (4) *Re-Edited*

THE OTHER UCHIHA (KAKASHI LOVE STORY)

CHAPTER 4

~~

“On the way back from my mission, I was ambushed. I ended up being corned at the edge of a waterfall, I was outnumbered, and my only chance of escape was to jump. I ended up waking up on the shoreline, but couldn’t remember anything. For the past four years, I traveled town to town, hoping to find answers, and that’s when I recently ran into my cousin, Itachi Uchiha. He confronted me activating his Sharingan, I panicked, not knowing who he was, my own Sharingan activated, and that’s when the memories started flooding back. We fought shortly, but his partner Kisame Hoshigaki showed up, saying that they had to leave.” I said.

“I see, and how long ago was this?” The Hokage asked.

I internally sighed, hating how many questions I was being asked and thinking how easy it would be to kill the Hokage right now, and then go after the Elders. But of course, nothing could be that simple, because there was the issue of it being the middle of the day, and Kakashi was right beside me, and he wouldn’t stop until he had tracked me down. Even though I knew the Hokage wasn’t exactly responsible for the massacre of my clan, he could’ve stopped it! He was the Hokage wasn’t he?! Didn’t he have more of a say in the matter than the village Elders? But I was still enraged with him, so I would kill him when the time was right, and leave the village and go back to the only life I know, the life of an assassin.

“This was a few months ago, I would’ve come sooner, but I was in the Land of Snow, so traveling back was somewhat of a time issue.” I said.

“Hmm... I see. Well Sonya, I’m just glad you’re back safe and sound.” He said with a smile.

“As am I, Lord Hokage.” I said returning his smile with my own.

“Now to some important matters, seeing as before you were a part of the ANBU Black Ops, do you wish to continue as a member of the ANBU?” He asked.

“Actually, I was hoping I could tag along with Kakashi here, and see what it’s like to be an assistant Jounin squad leader, of course if that’s okay with you Kakashi.” I said looking at Kakashi smiling.

“I don’t mind.” He said giving me his close eyed smile.

“Alright, it’s settled then, you are now assistant squad leader to Kakashi’s team 7.” He said.

“Thank you, Lord Hokage.”I said bowing politely.

“Yes-,” Lord Hokage started to say but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Come in.” He said.

The door opened, to see none other than Anko Mitarashi, one of my closest friends besides Kakashi.

“Hey Lord Hokage, just came to-,” but she suddenly stopped talking as she spotted me.

“Is that…? No way, it’s Sonya! Where the hell have you been for the past four years?! Everyone thought you were dead!” She exclaimed as she walked over and gave me a death deifying hug, which caused me to slowly lose all my air.

“Uh, Anko! Hey Anko!” Kakashi shouted.

“What?” She asked.

“You might want to let go of Sonya, she’s starting to turn blue.” Kakashi said.

“Oh right! Sorry about that!” She said as she let me go of me to then scratch the back of her neck with a grin spreading across her face.

I let out a big breath then said in between pants, “Thanks… for the... help.. Kakashi.”