《Remus x Reader》

Remus's POV

It had been the end of a long full moon. Sirius, James and Peter had a detention with Professor McGonagall so were unable to assist me in my night time torture. I was bloody, bruised and not to mention definitely scarred. Madame Pomfrey (A/N it's late and I can't be bothered to Google the spelling to just Deal With It) was ill- what a coincidence- that ruled out her as an option to go to. So, there I stood, contemplating my options, until the thought of a single person swayed my mind.

▪Na na na na na na na na TIME SKIPPPP▪(A/N if you didn't read that in your head with the Batman theme tune you have no soul.)

That's how I ended up stood outside of (Y/N)'s room looking as if I'd had a run-through with a hell-hound (PJ reference).

2nd POV

A soft knocking at your dormitory door made you pause in your place of Wind In The Willows, a muggle book Lily had shown you.

You arose from your comfy bed, to open the door to a bruised and beaten Remus who looked as if he was ready to pass out.

You ushered him inside, and began to check his body for any major injuries. You then rushed around and grabbed the First Aid Kit Lily always kept under her bed for 'emergencies; because one never knows when one will need a plaster.'

'Remus what-'
'Shhh,' he silenced you, placing his forefinger over your lips while slightly wincing in the process,
'I'd rather just get the worst done- then we can talk'

You merely nodded, and began to tend to his wounds.

▪Highway to the Time Skip▪

Still 2nd POV

'So...' You began.
'So...' he repeated.

'Listen Remus-'
'(Y/N)-' you both spoke simultaneously.

'You start...' he began.
You took a death breath and spoke softly,
'Remus... I know about your furry problem...'

You both sat for a good minute or two as you patiently waited for Remus's reaction.

'Wa-how?' He questioned after finally composing himself.

'Remus,' you began, 'even if I am related to James it doesn't mean I'm as stupid as him.'

'Oh. Yeah. Erm-'

'Look Remus, even though you're a werewolf, I won't treat you any differently. You're the same as all of us and deserve to be here as much as any of us here; you're one of the smartest wizards Hogwarts has ever seen and you're not even in Ravenclaw for christs sake! People shouldn't judge you for someone else's actions you're perfect Remus- werewolf or not- just the way you are.'

'(Y/N) I don't know what to say...' he spoke softy.

'Don't say anything at all... just kiss me,' and with that you both leaned inwards and interlocked your lips which had been begging to touch each other since the day you met.