Forbidden Love

Forbidden Love

Hey everyone this is my first book!! XD

Hope U Like it PLSSS SUPPORT ME AND COMMENT!! ^^

This Book is about three best friends that go to Korea for a holiday and meet their true loves. It’s a love story between the three best friends and members of a POPULAR Korean superstar group called UKISS but the problem is that they don’t know anything about UKISS at all since they are from AUSTRALIA!

Chapter 1:

“Laura!!!! Jessica!!! We’re landing OMG were finally in Korea.  Finally after 13 hours were here, YAY!!!YESSS!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THIS!! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST HOLIDAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!” “Whoa Calm down Angel, hurry up and take your luggage and lets get out of here” exclaimed Laura and Jessica together. Both laughing at me, because of my happiness and stupidity. “YES LETS GET OUT OF THIS STUPID PLANE!!” I Shouted.

I have always wanted to go Korea all my life and here I am with my best friends Jessica and Laura. It’s like a dream come true they have been my friends since high school. I am the youngest out of us only 18 and they are older than me by one year.

So we finally gone through the gates and we were walking around, confused to where we were going, Trying to find a taxi.  “Angel!! Angel!!” I heard someone screaming my name I turned around and found myself walking alone, my friends were way behind me. I stopped and let them catch up with me, I laughed at how fast I walking, I was tooooo excited. Laura and Jessica finally caught up with me and we were walking towards the exit.

“KEVIN!!! DONGHO!!! KISEOP!!! SOOHYUN!! AJ!!! HOON!!! ELI!!! UKISS!!”" What the hell is all this noise!?" Jessica shouted "I don’t know" i screamed  back at her because it was sooo loud, Laura was just staring at a massive crowd outside the airport with cameras everywhere! WHAT THE HELL WAS GOIN ON!!