Chapter 10:

Jessica and Laura were running around in circles squealing in delight! YEP they are now officially Ukiss’s Soohyun and Kiseops Girlfriends, they haven’t told the media yet so it’s not exactly official but still who would’ve thought that one little fun date would have helped you find your true love. “Well I don’t see how it’s going to work out since today was their last day staying at this hotel” I exclaimed, Jessica and Laura both turned around and said in a sing song tone “ we already thought about that!” “What don’t tell me you’re going to go live with them in their dorms and when we go back to Australia you’re gonna try the long distance relationship thing huh?” I said sarcastically but they both gave me shocked faces and nodded their heads. OMG don’t tell me they were serious!

So here we are in Ukiss’s van on a 1 hr long ride to ukiss’s dorm, Jessica was sitting next to Kiseop, Laura with Soohyun and you guessed it, me stuck in the middle of Kevin and Dongho.  I haven’t talk to Dongho since yesterday’s incident, Kevin still looked really angry at Dongho but since I was in the middle he couldn’t do anything to Dongho. Throughout the whole ride it was pretty awkward with Dongho. Kevin kept bugging me “are u hungry? Oh are u thirsty? Are u tired u can rest if u want?” I mean it was kind of him to worry about me but I wasn’t his girlfriend and plus every time he asked these questions dongho would look at Kevin and give him a death glare. When I first saw them they were really close just like brothers but now they were enemies more like rivals. I looked over to Jessica and Laura, they were asleep both tightly wrapped around their boyfriends arms while I was just stuck between two rivals. I was getting really sleepy and I could feel my eyes slowly drooping ……………………………………………………..

When I woke up I found myself in a room not just any room but a room covered with Ukiss posters and teddy bears, pillows, presents of all kinds lying on the floor. Where was I and how did I get here? At that moment, Jessica and Laura both came into the room and sat next to me they told me while giggling like crazy fan girls “CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING KEVINS GIRLFRIEND!!” What I exclaimed since when? What the hell! “Since 30 minutes ago” Laura and Jessica both shouted “well you fell asleep during the car ride and well your head kinda tilted towards Dongos shoulder and your head was about to land right on Donghos shoulder when Kevin put his hand around your waist and pulled you right back from dongho and well pretty much you slept in his arms for 30 minute straight” I was shocked, I didn’t even notice I was sleeping in Kevins arms, I’m such an idiot!. I replied back “but still that doesn’t prove I’m his girlfriend” 

“Are you STUPID or what look around DUH ur in his room, ur sleeping in his bed and he even carried you back here and tucked u in bed. And you know what? Dongho was actually carrying u back in but u know what kevin did? He walked up to dongho and told him to back off he told dongho don’t touch my girl and took u from donghos hands, he was like so cool” explained Jessica and Laura.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Linked Kevin, Dongho and Eli's photo ^^ 

Guess who is who haha? ^.^