||6||

The journey to the children's home was in fact long, but worth it, I got to see a lot of things I never got the opportunity to see, having already wasted 15 years of my life, I couldn't help but stay pondering beyond the walls of my bedroom. Anyway we're here now, which most people would be happy that they no longer have to walk miles, but now that I think about it, there's going to be annoying little kids asking me pointless questions of my life, which mean I don't mind it's just the talking part, if you can't tell, I don't really speak much well I don't speak at all, "well dear, this is it your new home, the other children are we on there afternoon walk around the village, that gives you enough time to get washed and changed ready for tea. I'll give you the tour and where your room is."

Miss p showed me where everything is and where to go if I need to talk, my room in fact was the attic, it was huge and had a balcony that had a great view of the back garden, it had a small bed and cupboards to put my clothes in, it has room for me to decorate how I want it, I had so many ideas, though they had to wait for I need to get ready for tea and to meet the others... great

I make my way towards the bathroom, and I run the hot water tap, of course I added bubbles, who wouldn't? After the bath I change (outfit up top) I also put on my favourite black doc Martin boots and begin heading downstairs,where I here chaos.

Chapters will begin to get longer.