||8||

After tea was over, I began up the stairs to my room, the people here were different from the people I'm use to, they are a lot nicer and cheerful, except that Enoch guy, he's obnoxious and annoying, though not as annoying as olive, speaking of the devil, "hey Marie would you like to see what Enoch can do?" Her voice is just too loud, can't I ever get quite around here. I didn't even get to answer, she's already dragging me across the hallway with a firm grip on my arm.

"Enoch, Marie would like to see your peculiar". Do I really have to live in this house with a living optimistic doll, she's not really a doll, but she might as well be one. "Well sit down then". If I here her cheerful voice once more I'll- Enoch made too creepy looking dolls move, my jaw may of hit the ground by now, "you haven't even seen the best part, would you like to see the best part Marie?" His voice was deep and enchanting, I simply nodded still wowed, he whispered something to one of the dolls and in a matter of a time the started fighting, in the background I could see the living doll squealing like it's her birthday, once the dolls finished fighting it stabbed out the heart and stopped, "isn't wonderful Marie?" I swear to god that girl will pay for how much she is giving me a headache.

"Now you have seen mine, you have to pay by showing me yours". Mines not that impressive though, but anyway he won't let me go till I show him, but what should I do, there is a lot to my peculiarity, i start by focusing on the girl and in matter of seconds she was up in the air, and her high pitched scream could possible be heard from the overside of the world, "telekinesis huh?" I really wanted to say something but how much I could try nothing would come out.

Finding paper and a pen I replied with, "you haven't seen the best of it yet".

I swear these chapters will get better