Chapter five

Recap:

Finally school was over for the day.

End of recap

Video above on what Tilly was doing in the gym and other stuff too e.g. Boxing

I walked home and went into my closet. I pulled out a sports bra and some yoga pants. I also got a vest to go over the bra. I started to change. Once I had finished i made my way to my personal gym where I saw my mum there.
"Hi mum. Wanna do the gym routine we made up a year ago?" I said.
"Sure I just need to get my yoga pants!" Mum said as she ran up stairs. Five minutes later mum came down in her gym clothes and also target hitters ( no idea what they are called). I started to do the routine. (The video above)
Kick,
Spinning round house kick,
Front walkover,
Splits
I did that over and over again kicking the target hitters. Then my mum did it. Yes my mum is flexible. Anyway, after that we did some punching and weights. After that I did the treadmill while my mum cooked dinner.

After dinner I went to my bedroom and saw if there was any homework I could do in advance. Nope. I went over to my computer and started to look up illegal street fighting locations. Password. Before I say my password I will tell you how to get one. You have to go to any illegal street fighting club and win at least ten matches fairly. If you have done so they give you an unique password. My password is scar because once in my old street fighting club the guy fighting me brought a knife. There are strict rules. One of the main rules is  your not allowed to bring any weapons to a fight. This guy stabbed me but I still managed to win. Shortly after I was rushed to the hospital and to this day I still have my a scar from that knife. That is why a knife is my most feared weapon. I mean guns are bad but if you shot at me I could just catch the bullet between my index finger and my thumb. But with a knife.... it is utter craziness. I mean you would get stabbed! A slow and painful death...

I entered my password and then checked out the site. It looked pretty good. It was called Zigo and co industries. It was made to look normal to non street fighters but if you have a password then it becomes badass. Any way i decided that that was the best one.

I turned in for the night. As soon as my head hit the pillow my eyes plunged into complete and utter darkness...