What?!?!?!?

Sehun P.O.V
"I think I like you Y/N." her eyes widened when I said that. "What the hell are you talking about." "I honestly think I may like you." "Leave me alone I have to go home." She kneed me in the stomach and transformed into her wolf form with her backpack on her back. I got up and flew above to follow her. I saw the other knew student with her. Do they live together? Are they a couple? Are hey brother and sister? Is he a werewolf? I looked closer and she turned back to normal. She went to the door but turned back around. She gave her backpack to the other new kid...What was his name?? Let me thing a little...Ah his name is Jungkook. He walked down the street to a store. It looked like she bought beer. But she's a minor how can she buy beer. I go down to the store and no one was there. So I want to the counter and force the man to tell me why he sold to a minor. He said that she had ID, and payed with big money. Just who the hell are you Y/N...
Y/N P.O.V
I finally got home after going to the store. I bought myself and the others a couple of beers. Yes we can alcohol because it doesn't affect us at all one of the many things that don't affect werewolves great huh. I passed them out to everyone I bought at least 3 cases worth of beer. We were having a small party. Scar was asleep so I nudge him a bit to wake him up. "What time is it?" "It's 7pm do you want anything to drink or eat because we're having a small party." He shakes his head, "Thank for all that you done for me." I smiled at him and said "Your welcome I was happy to help you." He start to wage his tail and climb on my lap. "Can I stay with you forever, I don't have a family." I looked at him with saddened eyes "What happened to your family?" "They were killed by a hunter in front of me when I was a pup." "I love for you to be family Scar, but can I ask you something?" "Sure what is it?" "When I meet you we you hired to get information about me and my family?" I looked deep into his eyes to see if he was going to lie to me. "No" but he didn't. "Welcome to the family I guess you should know there secret now." I called everyone in they were in there wolfs forms. As they walked closer to me Scar started to growl but I patted him in his head. They transformed back. Scar was surprised they all started talking to him. "Were all werewolves so make your self at home." Jin said. So after that we did are little party and finish drink the brink and finally going to sleep.
Next day****
I wake up to my alarm going off in the room I smashed the. I turned around to see Jungkook in my bed and Scar by our feet. I smiled "Wow i have such a cute family." I kissed Jungkook on the forehead just like I did with Scar and took a shower. I changed into my clothes man I reek of alcohol. My boss is going to get mad, but it's fine I'll deal with him later. I head to work, I got to work at 8:30 am I had to open the restaurant for everyone to come in. We got a few customers in the morning when I was wiping tables. Guy 1 "Y/N can you go attend that guy by the window since I'm going to go throw away the garbage." "Sure I take his order." As I walked over to the table I found out it was Sehun and his friends.
Sehun P.O.V
I woke up late this morning. I headed to the gym with Chanyeol and Tao. After taking a shower I invited them to go out and get breakfast. I go to a restaurant by our dorm. When we got there was a small amount of people there. "Hey so what do you guys wait?" "Well I'll take the eggs and ham with bread. How about you Tao?" Chanyeol asked him "I'll have the same as you." He said. "Ok so that makes three orders of those I'll call the waiter." I put my hand up signaling them to come and take my order. I saw a guy talking to a girl and then she came over. It was Y/N, she was shocked and then no emotion were on her face. "Can I take your order?" she said to us. I looked at the boys they were shocked at first that it was her but then looked at me to talk to her. "Can we get 3 orders of eggs and ham with bread." "Ok what would you like to drink?" Tao said "Coffee." Chanyeol said "Orange juice." I said "Chocolate Milk." "Is that all?" We nod our heads to her. I watch her go place the order with the cook. Then she turned a around to start getting our drinks ready. She came back to us with the drinks the only one that she talked to was Tao. "For your coffee would you like milk and sugar or just one?" "No I'll like both please and 3 spoons of sugar please." "Very well sir." Did she just call him sir!!! Great that really gets me pissed off. She gave him the coffee. Then she goes to the other tables to get there orders to give to the cook. I was just watching her as she worked she served us our food and she asked a question. "Would you like anything else?" We all responded "No thank you." She smiled at us and left. We finished eating our food and waiting for it to settle. I was just watching her as she worked she rally did look beautiful. She came back up to us and took our plates. Before she left she gave us the check. I got the check and left the money in the small folder. Tao and Chanyeol left a big tip for her. They left her $20 dollars. We headed out but when we were about to leave I saw her rush out she looked worried. I can see the panic in her eyes. She started to run I told the guys I'm going to go somewhere else. I followed her she was running really fast I finally caught up to her she ran home? I took a closer look through the window. I saw 2 wolves on the floor, she said to them "You need to transform so I can help you." One of the wolves bit her on the arm and she didn't flinch. The other wolf transformed it was that Jungkook guy. He said "Jimin let go of Y/N she just wants to help us." He let her go and turned back to his human self. "Sorry Y/N about the bite can you get the bullets out of us?" "Of course I can I'm a very good doctor you know." She started taking the bullet out but the one thing that is going through my mind is....
"Who are you really Y/N?"