Peace

Sehun P.O.V
I am calling my dad but he isn't answering the phone I wonder what happened? Oh well I have to go to sleep it's already 2 in the morning I have school today. I woke up to my alarm clock rings. "Ugh can't I stay home today?" "No you can't you have to go to school." I look up at the door squinting my eyes to see who it was. It was Suho at the door "Hurry and get ready Chanyeol and Tao are waiting for you in the car." "Ok I'm on my way tell them to hold on." "No hurry up." "Ugh...Fine." It took my 10 minutes to get ready and when I was out the door I saw them getting ready to leave me behind. "YAH!!!" I yell out to them, they heard me and stop the car so I can get in. "What the hell! You were going to leave me?" Tao said "Yea you took to long we weren't going to be late because of you." "Whatever let's go." After 20 minutes we finally got to school. We parked the car in the parking lot and heard and a motorcycle engine coming into the parking lot. All three of us stare at the person who's driving it. We obviously knew it was a girl because of their long hair. We just wanted to know who was under the helmet. They were taking off the helmet and I was shocked to see who it was. I walked up to the person on the motorcycle. "What are you doing." "Getting to school the others are coming so leave me alone." "Y/N why are you riding a motorcycle?" "Because I had one but never used to come to school I used it for other reason." "Well you should use it more often you look good on it." She rolled her eyes at me, and got off her motorcycle. And headed to the front of the school everyone look shocked at her. Once I turn back to look at my friends I see that the others show up into the parking lot with the car they come out and Jungkook comes to me and says "Leave her alone you know the treaty she could never be with you and you can't be with her." With that he walks to the school with the others just glaring at me. Chanyeol and Tao glare back at them "What are you going to do about this Sehun?" Tao says to me and looks at them. "I don't know but let's see how this plays out."
Jungkook P.O.V
After I told Sehun to leave her alone, I went to our classroom and took my seat next to Y/N. It was pretty awkward since we never told her why we're there. I can remember what we did it was nothing bad we just went to talk to them and then they were going to attack us so we left. "Y/N are you still going to be mad at us?" I got no reply from her she just stood here with her head on the table like if she was asleep. I know she wasn't asleep since she was listening to her music. I poked her arm but tot no luck she still didn't respond to my action. The bell rang and she sat up. The teacher came into class along with Sehun and Tao they sat in class. This time Tao sat next to Y/N she talked with Tao. "Hey what are you doing later I want to hang out with you." I was surprised that she said that to him and not us, I guess we really screwed up this time.
Y/N P.O.V
"Hey what are you doing later I want to hang out with you." "Um I have practice later." Tao said. "Can I come with you?" "Sure." "Thanks what kind of practice is it?" "It's a dance practice." "Really I can finally dance it's been awhile. So do you have a ride to your practice place room or wherever it is?" "No I came in a car with Sehun and Chanyeol." "Ok I'll take you." "Thanks what time do we meet up at?" "We can meet in front of the school." "Sure find by me." After that small chat with Tao the teacher finally started to teach. After a very long day we finally finished school. I went to my motorcycle and went to the front of the school I'm waiting for Tao. It's been like 10 minutes what's taking so long. I had foot steps running in my direction it was Sehun. "What are you doing here?" "It doesn't matter start the motorcycle and ride together both of us on it." He gets on the motorcycle and wraps his arms around my waist. I asked him "Where to?" He responded "To my house the others are there." I revved up the motorcycle and started to take off but I took a quick look in my sideview mirror to see what was chasing him. It ended up to be a pack of wolves but I don't know if they were werewolves or my family. I hope they were just regular werewolves because if they were making a whole lot easier. When we were on the motorcycle going to his house I've sent something from him I realize that he was in a regular vampire he was the vampire king son. Want to go to his house I took off my helmet and stop the motorcycle. I asked him "Are you really the Vampire King son?" He froze from what I said. I saw someone come out the door. It was Baekhyun he was waiting for Sehun to go inside. I grabbed him by the wrist and told Baekhyun "You should be more careful at school there were werewolves chasing after him. If I wasn't waiting for Tao he would have gotten hurt or worst but anyways I got to go." I turned to Sehun and said "I have to go see your father. I wouldn't be at school for a few days so be careful." I went to my motorcycle and put on my leather jacket and helmet. I revved up the engine and said some magic words and my motorcycle grew wings. I left them there with there mouths opened. I got to Transylvania where are my buddy the Vampire King lives at. I dismounted the motorcycle and headed towards the castle. I was greeted by guards and I told him who I was they bowed and let me in. Once I made my way into the throne room I spoke "Vampire King me and you have been friends a very long time and I know we don't want a war what should we do. Because some werewolves are targeting your son and I don't know what to do. He live so close to me the Chief of the Werewolves and goes to the same school what do you want me to do. Do you want me to protect your son?" He looked shocked at me since I found out who his son was but them said "You can do what ever you want he has some Nobles protecting him as we speak. But I have a question for you Y/N Chief of the Werewolves what would you do if someone that's a vampire wanted to marry you? And it's not me I'm to old for you and I love my wife." I was surprised and then said "I'm not sure the treaty doesn't state anything about a werewolf and a vampire getting married." "Well then shall we add somethings into our treaty since we both knew that werewolves and vampires have been dating in secret." I nodded my head to what he said. Some people came in with the treaty and we started rewriting it.
"Finally vampires and werewolves can be at peace for years to come."