Get Out of My Life

Levi walked down the corridor to his room.  He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it into the hamper.  He was about to go into the shower when he hear a knock at his door.

  "Levi, can I come in?"

  It was Hanji's voice.  He responded with, "no," but put on a T-shit because he knew Hanji long enough where he knew she wouldn't listen to him.

  "I respect your privacy... but I'm coming in anyway."

  She opened the door to his room and stood in the door frame.

"You going to stand there all day and look like an idiot?"

  "Did, did I do something to upset you Levi?"

  "Stop prying."

  "I'm not prying.  I'm concerned.  You have always been kinda a dick, but I know somethings bothering you.  Please just tell me."

  Levi sat on his bed stroking the blanket's material.  He couldn't look at Hanji.  

  "I don't know.  I just, I just feel like my head is messed up.  I'm usually pretty clear headed.  Then I look at you and there are a million things going on and nothing going on inside my head all at once.  I don't like this feeling."

  "Levi... it sounds like you love me."

  "Don't say such disgusting words you  fucking slut.  I hate you, everyone hates you.  And it's all because you're fucking psycho.  Nobody wants you here.  Why can't you get that through your fucking thick skull?  Oh, I know, because you're always paying attention to those stupid ass titans.  Why don't you just get out of my fucking life?"

  "I see.  Okay."

  Hanji walked out the room holding back tears.  Levi felt like absolute shit.  He didn't mean what he said.  It was just spur of the moment and he couldn't get his true feelings across.  He was scared.

  "You're such a fucking idiot.  Hurting the person you love.  Real smart."

  He got up and walked to Hanji's room to apologize.  He knocked and heard no response.

  "Hanji you there?  I didn't mean it okay?"

  "You looking for commander Hanji?"

  Levi turned around and saw commander Listch.  

  "Yeah, you know where she is?"

  "I saw her head up to the roof.  She seemed really upset.  She kept mumbling something about how she should get out, but I don't really know."

  Levi felt a sharp pain in his chest and a wave of worry run through his body.

"Oh Shit.  She wouldn't right?"