Chapter 25: Revenge

"Oh my god, Austin. Did you see this?" A girl from my across the class came over and handed a paper to Austin.

"Yeah, I saw," Austin smiled at her, "shocking isn't it?"

"I was jungshook when I saw this!!" she said and Austin gave her a confused look.

"I got the reference," I told the girl, who sighed in relief.

"Oh... my... god...! You too?!" She pointed at me.

"Mhm," I simply nodded.

Kpop was a virus. Once you were infection, there was no cure.

"I love you," she came closer and pulled me into a hug.

I was shocked for a second, but hugged her back, "thank you."

"What was that?" Austin asked me, confused.

"Don't worry too much," I told him.

"Whatever," he shrugged it off, "how's the taste of revenge?" He asked with a smirk and this time I smirked back.

"It's sweet."

We walked out of the chemistry class, and into the crowded and especially chatty hallway.

"Do you still think she is a natural, baby?" A girl asked a boy, and he shook his head and both laughed.

"Austy... this might shock you... but I feel bad," I tugged on his sleeves.

"I knew you would, but from time to time, you have to be a real bitch to let people know not to mess with you," he smiled.

"Ugh," I sighed, "the nice in me is coming out."

"Guys! Guys, guys, guys! Did you read this?" Hunter came rushing to us.

"Stacy got lip injections?!" He asked, out of breath.

"Maybe so," Austin said.

"No, no, look! It says her name on this receipt! Someone printed it and posted it all over the school!" He said pointing at the paper in his hand, "I want to hug that person!"

"Then, hug me!" I said smiling at him.

"You? It was you? But why, you?" He turned his attention to Austin, "was it her? Was it you guys? You guys planned this?"

"Yes, yes we did," Austin said.

He turned his attention towards me and the look on his face was a little serious, "why didn't you tell me?"

By this time, the hallways were empty as everyone went on to their next period classes.

"We didn't want you to worry" Austin said in behalf of me.

"You think I wasn't worried, if you hadn't told me?" He spat, "damn it, I was worried all night thinking you were badly affected by these girls making false comments about you! You were with Austin making plans about sabotaging someone else's life? That too without even telling me? Do you not trust me?"

"Yo, calm down," Austin said to him.

"Yes, it was affecting me a little but if you even know me a little, you'd know the I'm not the one to show it. I didn't even let myself see it. And you make it sound like I was sabotaging some innocent little girl's life," I defended myself, "maybe this was the reason why I didn't tell you. Now it even seems like a good idea to not tell you everything, Austin at least supports me with whatever decisions I make."

"Maybe he's not a real friend if he supports your wrong decision. Maybe he's just hanging around you cause he likes you," he looked at Austin, "isn't that why?"

"Woah dude, you need to calm the fuck down. I'm not wanting a fight right now over your stupid comments. And watch your mouth when you talk to a girl!"

"Let's talk about this later," he looked at me and said.

"I don't want to talk later, I think I've cleared myself. And I'm pissed off so please don't try to talk to me," I said walking out of the situation.

While walking out of the hallway, I ripped off any left over receipt print outs tapped to the walls and threw the bunch in the trash can.

My day was ruined because of my boyfriend and now I felt guilty. I shouldn't, but I did. This was a revenge for every nerd she bullied, every beautiful girl she called ugly and every student she made feel down for not dressing up to school. He should've known the kind of person she was. She was even turning my best friend into someone like her.

I'm not the bad guy here.

I'm not, I don't care what Hunter says.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

This was a short one, but just wanted to show you guys what they were up to!

Was Aaliyah right or Hunter? --->

Oh and also! Any kpoppers in the house? --->

Bigbang and BTS are mine! Your favs? --->

Anyways, don't forget to..

Vote!
Comment!
Follow!

If you want.