Fighting

Ari

I woke up staring at my engagement ring.

"I love waking up to you." Ashton grumbled as he rolled over.

"Really?" I asked sitting up and looking outside. "We should try out the rides."

"Okay," he nodded. "Only if you kiss me."

I laughed and bent down pecking his lips then pulling away. "I'm showering then getting dressed."

"We could save time and shower together?"

"Will it actually save time?" I laughed.

He nodded so I left the bathroom door open.

It didn't save time.

//

We walked hand in hand around the amusement park. People gave us looks of curiosity trying to place us whereas some people just whispered smiling and giggling.

"I think they know us." I mumbled.

He held my hand tighter and pulled me closer to him. "Let them stare baby."

I smiled and carried on walking to the next ride.

//

We were sat in a restaurant waiting for lunch.

"I have to have some say in this wedding." Ashton randomly blurted.

"Of course." I chuckled. "I'd never cut you out stupid."

"Can I pick the hotel?" He whispered.

I looked up and pondered, "you can pick whatever. Just not the dance or dress." I smiled. "Oh, and maybe the colour theme."

He smiled and pecked my lips before looking up and seeing a girl our age trip and fall.

He got up and ran to her helping her up and she smiled thanking him. She passed him some paper and he put it in his pocket before jogging back to me.

"Why are you so kind?" I laughed.

He smirked, "I have the most perfect fiancé by my side."

"You're so full of shit ash."

"No," he denied. "You are if you don't believe me."

"Let's head back to the rides." I stood up and so did he.

//

"Oh my god!" I screamed as we dropped vertically down.

Ashton laughed as I clung to his arm hiding myself. As we got to the bottom I saw a familiar face.

I blinked and opened my eyes again and it was still them. I gasped as Ashton followed my gaze before clenching his jaw and pulling me close.

"Don't think about it." He mumbled lowly in my ear.

"How can I not? She's stood right there with her mental friends!"

Jessie must be out on a day trip with the company that support her mental institution. They were all dazed apart from Jessie who had an evil grin on her face.

"Come on." Ashton pulled me away.

"Hey!" Jessie waved as she called us over.

"We can't ignore her." I said walking towards her.

Ashton grabbed my arm, "we can."

"What's your issue with me seeing her?"

He bit his lip and let my arm go pointing to Jessie, "go on then."

I walked over and stopped in front of her. "Hello Ari."

"What is it?" I hissed.

"Ooooo," she smirked. "Trying to be tough around your boyfriend?"

"Fiancé actually, I'm sure you never got that far. Better yet, you didn't even sleep with him more than about twice."

"You just have sloppy seconds!" She roared.

I laughed and folded my arms, "I just got back what was mine. You! You had sloppy seconds bitch!" She went red with anger clenching her fists. "You think you can fool everyone about you being mentally ill when all it is, well it's psycho bitch syndrome!"

Then she did, she lunged at me making me fall and land on my back. Her hand slapped my face but she couldn't do no more when people pulled her away and Ashton helped me up.

"Come on Ari! Show us all who you really are! Tell them what you fucking did to me!" She laughed as she was held back. "You made me like this! You made me get sectioned! I hate you Ari Clifford, just you wait!"

"Right," Ashton moved closer to Jessie. "You need to stop blaming everyone else, this is all your fault and always will be okay? Stay the fuck away from us. Go to your parents place. Expect a call from the police saying I filed a restraining order."

Ashton turned around and grabbed my waist walking away as people stared at us. I smiled and lent my head on his shoulder.

"Don't think I don't know what you did." He said and pecked my forehead.

I smiled and left it at that.

//

"Do you think she's gone?"

"Of course babe," Ashton hugged me from behind. "Don't think of her, just think of us."

I turned around in his arms, "I love you."

He pecked my lips, "I love you more."

"I love you most."