Chapter Six

I was trembling. Brad could see me literally shaking. Prince Harry was also uneasy.

I was standing, and I couldn’t curtsy because my legs felt numb. Brad tried to bow but the Prince stopped him.

Harry: No need for formalities.

I think I stopped breathing because Brad whispered-‘Breathe’.

Harry: You must be Allana.

Allana: You must be the Prince that everybody’s talking about, and probably, my future.

Harry: I suppose so. Please be seated.

So we did.

Brad: So, why did you need to see us?

Harry straightened up.

Harry: Apparently, I am. we are, getting married, in March. And since there had been some sort of arrangement, we are required by my father to sign a contract, that this arrangement has to be confidential and to be kept beyond our grave.

Allana: Mind if I ask, but, who else hadn’t sign the contract?

Harry: You, me and him.

Brad: I think I’m ready to sign.

I inhaled.

Allana: It seems that I do not have any choice if I sign this or not.

Then the man in the suit produced the contract and 3 ballpoints. Brad signed first, then Harry, and I signed last.

Harry: Allana, do you have anything planned for today?

Allana: I made sure that I had nothing planned before I came here.

Harry: Perfect. We should have an unscheduled public appearance today.

Brad: With me?

Harry: I’m sorry, but no.

Brad: So what am I going to do?

Allana: Uh, Brad, I think it will be better if you go home now, trust me, I’ll be fine.

Brad: But..

Allana: No buts. Go. I’ll be fine.

Brad hugged me and left.

Allana: So. What are we going to do?

Harry: I’m gonna personally drive you around the streets of London.

Allana: I bet I know it better than you.

Harry smiled.

Harry: You’re right. Then, I’m gonna take you shopping, and we’re gonna have to walk around probably holding hands or I have one arm on your shoulder or things like that, and when you go to the powder room, I’m gonna go to a jeweler, and hopefully, photographers will take photos of me looking at rings and you have to call me to know where I am.

Allana: Okay. Well, can I have your number?

Harry: Of course. Well, I was kinda hoping that you’ll give yours too.

I handed him my iPhone 5, he handed his iPhone 5. Then we typed our numbers and handed each others phone back.

Allana: Then it’s settled.

Harry smiled.

Harry: Shall we?

I nodded.

Then the man in the suit escorted us to the car. Apparently Harry was planning for us to be seen in a BMW 7 Series.

The car is not new to me,Dad drives a BMW 5 series, Carmela drives a Mini, Brad drives an Audi, Mum drives a BMW 3 series, I drive a Porsche Convertible Boxter. And Dad owns a lot of cars, and some are registered in our names, so.

Harry was right. Photographers swarmed us as we leave the palace. I mean we were just a block away from the palace, and there they were, waiting for us to go out.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the mall, Harry told me to wait for him to open my door. He says it’ll be nice to have a photo of him being such a gentleman.

We did not go to many shops because the photographers are everywhere, but we managed to seperate, I mean, Harry was able to go to the jeweler. I just walked around. And after a few moments, I called Harry, and well, everything turned out the way we had, he had planned it. And he planned it well.

Harry invited me to eat dinner at the Palace, and I accepted because I don’t want to have dinner with my family, because, it will really, really, tear me to pieces.

Harry: Uh, so, we only have to be seen in public, unscheduled, thrice, scheduled, I don’t know. Then, we’ll announce the engagement, release the photo, then,

Allana: We’ll get married.

I said that with a poker face. I mean, I’m getting married to a man I barely know in less than 5 months. 5 FREAKIN’ MONTHS!

Allana: Uh, Sir…

Harry: Darling, no formalities. You do not need to be formal with me.

YEAH, I think it’ll be better for me to call you ‘Sir’ than you calling me ‘Darling’

Allana: Harry, it’s getting late, and I really need to go home.

Harry: Oh. Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow. We’ll make another unscheduled appearance again, and make sure you’ll bring swimwear, we’ll be yachting tomorrow.

Allana: Tomorrow? Uh, tomorrow will be nice?

Harry: Great.

Then, I realized, I have no ride home. I went back to Harry, thank God he’s still in the dining area.

Harry: What’s wrong?

I bit my lip.

Allana: I actually got no ride home.

Harry: Oh. And it’s raining hard. It’s pouring outside.

Allana: Could you like, lend me a car or something?

Harry: Actually, I can’t. I want to, but I can’t.

Allana: I understand, could you just lend me an umbrella?

Harry: And what? Let you get wet? Absolutely not! You’re spending the night.

Allana: But.

Harry: You’ve got no clothes? I can bear with that.

Allana: What?

Harry: I’m kidding. I am prepared for these kinds of things, so before I invited you over, I made sure that there are clothes in your room here, that will fit you perfectly, and it suits you. And everything is provided for you. So, what do you say? Will you stay?

Allana: I don’t have any choice. So, yeah. And thanks.

I smiled at him for the very first time.