Chapter 03

Chapter 03

Disappearance

—Karma—

Morning came, as I felt the sunlight's warm entering my room. I've done my daily morning routines so I went downstairs and come at the kitchen and start cooking breakfast.

"Ne... Karma if one day I disappear what will you do?"

Her question pop outs again in my head... it really gives bad feeling... I must make her say her problem.

In school, as I walking at the hallway I saw Kaede at her assigned chair but I can't see Nagisa. So I stopped at their classroom's door and ask one of their classmates to call Kaede for me. That girl—sweat drop appeared at my head as I seeing that girl I asked squealing in delight, o—kay so what Nagisa had told me before about me being popular at her class were not joke at all huh... I don't really care and I'm really hated it, their stupid attention.

I waited not too long since I saw a familiar hazel eyes, and green hair which is always fixed in unique, cat ear-styled pigtails stood up from her chair and irritably walking towards me. Remember I had said? Kaede hated my guts sometimes since I'd always tease her about Isogai, but on the other hand we're good friends.

Just a little trivia about the twins, Kaede and Nagisa are fraternal twins, so it's obvious now that there are not have same face, especially attitude.

Kaede is Nagisa's complete opposite... but not all. Since Kaede have friendly personality which the same to Nagisa. That's must be the reason why both of them became my good friends.

She stopped as she came at front of me

"If it's about Nagisa... well like you were seeing Nagisa didn't come at today's class..." o—kay confirmed! She's Rain not Storm.

Another little trivia about Kaede, well she's don't have bipolar disorder or any kind of disease. I told you guys, right? We are calling her Kaede or Rain when she's calm and when she's in her normal usual self, and we calling her Storm when she's angry or will mock us pretty damn good.

Anyways... this is the first time that Nagisa didn't come to the class, she's nerd after all. Even she have cold she still will go to the class, since she doesn't want to miss any lesson.

"Did something happen to Nagisa?" I asked and I bet she could hear a little hint of concerned from me; I don't have any intention to send it to her.

She smirked, oh no! That evil smirk! No way STORM!!!

"Well she's at the house and resting... Mom said Nagisa look tired since yesterday even before we leave for school and so I left her. If you want, you can come with me later and take a look at her." She? Kaede is calm? She's not Storm? What just happen? Anyways that's not the issue here, with that news I'm so sure now that she have huge problem.

"Well how's that? Coming?" Rain asked to me.

"Yeah I better do that..."

Lunch break...

I grabbed my phone and redialed Nagisa's number again and place it at my ear, her phone rings, then after seconds later... the same telecom company answer my call and it's the same response.

"Not answering huh?" I mutter quietly as I putting back my phone in my pocket.

"Calling Nagisa, Karma?" I heard a friend's voice, I turned at him and saw that idiotic smile that he always wearing. I took a deep breath before answering him with a cold 'yes'.

"Isn't this the first time that she didn't come to school?" he said without that idiotic smile of him.

This guy is Isogai Yuuma, yes... this guy is Kaede's crush and he is a friend of mine and Nagisa. He has spiked brown hair with two small hair antennae at the top, pale gold eyes and we have same height. Unfortunately for Kaede, Isogai has romantic feelings for my best friend Nagisa which is her twin sister, but he doesn't have any idea that I know his secret. And I pretty sure of a one thing, he knew that Nagisa don't have the same feelings for him other than being a friend.

I sighed as I replied him again with cold 'yes'

"Are you going to pay a visit?" Isogai asked, and I'm sure that I don't need to answer his question since he asks the most obvious question. "Kaede asked me this morning when we coincidentally saw each other in the road—"

'No Isogai— that's not a coincidence or fate or destiny -sigh- what an oblivious guy!' I thought as sweat drop yet appeared again at my head.

"She asked me if I want to visit. I also want to check how Nagisa is. And since you'll come, might as well pay a visit since you might need my help..."

'Oi! Oi! Oi! I'm not an oblivious guy, Isogai... don't use me as an excuse, more off! Need? What need? I don't need your help at all. Plus Kaede didn't invite you to visit her sister!'

I sighed; he is indeed an oblivious guy.

After of our classes, me, Kaede and Isogai walk to their house.

Like our usual routine, Kaede is talking with Isogai sweetly? Yes we can probably say that its sweet talk but to me that tone of her's give creeps at my body and if Nagisa were here, I'm so sure she will also feel those creeps that I having right now.

As we walking I kept my distance to the two especially to Kaede who sweet talking to Isogai. It's so obvious that she have feelings to him yet, I sighed he is such an oblivious or he is just like that because he likes Nagisa and not Kaede.

We come at their house finally!

We entered and no one is there to greet us, so the three of us went at Nagisa' bedroom and saw... my eyes wide open.

Where's Nagisa?