Chapter 08

Chapter 08

Incoming Danger

[Nagisa]

46th day since I came to this place. 46th day since I started my unsure treatment under Korosensei. 46th day since I left Karma and my family.

Two days ago since I wake from my deep slumber; hahah that sounds like I'm some sort of princess in fairy tales. On that vey same day they removed the equipments that attached on me, except to my IV. Despite having it, I still able to explore the mansion; of course with Satsuki's help.

And now! I'm here at mansion's lounge and sipping a warm rose tea that made by Hara-san, one of 26 teens.

With me are Irina-san who reading some sort of paper works; Satsuki who talking to Gakushuu in Italian Language; and last Kirara-san, who also one of twenty six teens, reading a book entitled 'Monte Cristo'.

It's actually quiet aside the fact that Satsuki and Gakushuu were talking in low tone. While outside of the mansion is dark clouded sky has greeted us; indicating rain will soon pour down.

Through the vintage brown large windows I can see that it's not just some mild rain, but a storm, a strong storm.

Suddenly we all heard feats of knocks on the door. We, the occupants of the room, turn our heads on the door and waited for it to open. Soon a dark purple head with reading glass poke in from the slightly open door.

"Manami-chan, need something?" Irina-san question as she shifted back focus on paperworks in her hands.

"Hai!" Okuda Manami, another teen here, replied politely. "Korosensei asked me to give Nagisa-san her food supplement." showing the contents of the tray in her hand.

Yep, you heard it right~ I no longer taking medicine but only food supplement to maintain my body stamina.

"Bitch-neesan~" she continued as she chimed Irina-san' nickname.

That thing won't really go.

"YOU WANT TO DIE KID!!!"

Due to that we all laughed except to the blonde bitch, though, in Kirara-san' case snickered evilly which is normal and on Manami is giggle.

"Just calm down Bitch-neesan~" Satsuki said but she actually just added oil on fire.

In an instance a thunder roar from outside stop us on our business.

We all stared out the window, watching the storm had started and lightning starts the festival in sky.

[Karma]

The sound of the strong storm from outside along with the clock resounding throughout the small room that I and Kaede occupying.

Wondering why we are staying at the same room at exactly 12:00 noon?

Because the hotel that we chose to stay at during the strong rain has only one room with two bed.

And there is no reason to have Kaede on top of me in my bed...

"What are you doing there Kaede?" I said with my usual cold tone; sending a hint that I don't want to deal with her. I'm already tired! "Get off will ya'!"

"Karma, please love me instead." she's serious. Yep totally serious, she actually lowering her face towards mine.

"I told you right? Don't be crazier than you already are!" I quickly launched to her nostril one of my favorite torturing equipment, super hot wasabi paste. I squeezed it in irritation so the paste would get in more to her nostril.

There's a short pause between us and I witnessed how her face slowly turn grim because of my torturing equipment.

She finally back off when she reach her limit taking in the alien equipment. She screams in agony much to my delig—relief.

Really, this green plant in human disguise is insane!

She loved Isogai too much!

But don't use me to forget cabbage!!!

"You— "

"WHY?!"

I was taken aback when I saw her tears forming to her eyes. Not forget that there is also wasabi paste with mucus already dwelling

"What's wrong with me?! Why no one likes me?!"

Her hands were gripping at the bed sheet as tears continue on along with wasabi paste and mucus.

"Ne tell me! Why no one can love me?!"

This girl... she ruining my bed.

"Why Isogai can't love me?!"

I'll make you suffer later ungrowth vegetable.

"Why?! What I did wrong?!"

I sighed then tap her head gently as much possible.

"You—you just haven't met the person that is really for you. Once you meet that person you didn't have to ask him to love you; instead he will love you unconditionally. Also--"

"Also?"

"Told you, don't be crazier than you already are."

She then smile and says "Alright, I'll try it."

"Another thing..." I'll stop her just before she could get off the bed. She looks at me waiting for my next words. I pointed then my finger on the side of bed where her mucus, wasabi paste and tears having a little party.

Sweat drop appeared at her while horns and tail appeared on me.

"Bed switching." I tap her shoulder then "Don't worry, you deserved that."

And so, I sleep at her supposedly bed, while she crying, begging to switch places or share a bed.

No way in hell I share a bed with you, idiot.

[No One]

A teen silhoutes can be seen working on a mountain road; piling big rocks on the edge of upper rode with menacing grin and glinting eyes.

[Mansion Of Hope (Lounge)]

Goosebumps suddenly runs to Satsuki's body that made her flinch: once again she looks out the window with bad feeling inside.

"What's wrong Satsuki?" Irina asked as the others looks at her.

"Something bad will happen sooner..." Her statement makes Nagisa feel wary as she as well looks out the mansion.

If Satsuki said that something bad will happen, it will happen; because among the people in the mansion Satsuki's intuition is much stronger than anyones.

"Karma?" Nagisa muttered under her breath as image of Karma came by her mind. 'Why I suddenly remembered him?' he places her hands to her chest and stares out one again.

Everyone that occupaying the lounge room, Korosensei who in study room, and some of the teens in the same mansion are all worried for the future holds.

On a European style restaurant, Karma and Kaede meet up to a strict-looking guy in business suit.

"What do you want?" the man with spiky black hair and eyebrows and piercing dark eyes asked after placing back his cup of coffee in the saucer.

"We would like you to bring us to Mansion of Hope." Karma stated with same aura as the man in front of him.

A/N:: Happy Birthday Nagisa!!!!

And Comment, Vote, Review are always welcome :D